1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

tactics

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by tobi, 28 October 2006.

1. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    anyone else notice that you cant make a player do 'covering' in the formations bit.

2. uk_stanners

uk_stanners Conference

3 October 2003
    N.Ireland
    not yet... what does it mean in terms of the game?

i did notice when i was clean through down the wing, i had another attacker up front, and the defender was clever in how he covered both the run and my passing optins... guess this was jsut great AI

3. KEZ

KEZ Guest

It means that if a player (preferrably a defender) is man-marking an opposing player (centre-forward) and continues to mark then probably is most likely to go out of position. If you select a player who isn't man-marking, they can cover a position that has been left open by a team-mate.

Hope this helps. Confused myself a little bit when tpying this.:-#

4. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    in pes5 i always used my defensive midfielders to do covering n they would basically stay in the same area of the pitch n cover when others were out of position.

5. KEZ

KEZ Guest

Yep. Thats the idea.

6. mazz

mazz Guest

Has anyone worked out how to do it in yet? I used to use it a lot in Pro 5

7. KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R League 2

1 April 2005
    Yeah for some stupid reason konami have changed some good formation settings such as Covering and also Zone Press and Counter Attack in the ABC team settings! I hope they will bring them back!