Tactics Thread PES 2014

Question about the first post:

The sliders have changed quite a bit, player support is now changed and is essential the other way round, Compactivness is switched around. and the new sliders in Shifting to attack dictates the speed of the buildup
Not sure if I understand it right.
Are you saying with "other way around" that in one version you must put sliders to high, where you now must put the sliders at a low setting? If so, I find that strange. Why would they do that?

Last edited:
Question about the first post:

Not sure if I understand it right.
Are you saying with "other way around" that in one version you must put sliders to high, where you now must put the sliders at a low setting? If so, I find that strange. Why would they do that?

I haven't explained them properly. Thanks for reminding me.

How do you stop a cb going forward when using all out attack I'm happy for any other player to bomb except my 2 CB's

How do you stop a cb going forward when using all out attack I'm happy for any other player to bomb except my 2 CB's

All Out Attack is called this way because everyone bursts forward, including your CB's. Just check the last slider called "Attack/defence level" which is fixed on 20. You should not use that strategy unless you are in the last 5 minutes of the game and you deperately need to score.

As I said I want everyone bombing forward except CB's so what attack defence level do I set?

You need to set uo ALL ATTACK and hange sliders to CUSTOM
Then, you have to set last slider on 19 or 18
NOT 20!

Make some tests...but if i remember,even 19 is enough.
:P

Klashman, are you planning to work on tactics for World Cup 2014 teams for PES 2014 or PES 2013 during the tournament?

If so, I could give you some links to WC2014 magazines-guides, where they already take a look at how teams like to play.

I did most of them for 2013.

I need to wait after a few friendlies and first group games to do them if I have time.

both!!!

I've written it up, i just need to spell check. I've also been doing Kits mainly in preparation for PES 2015.

Last edited:
klashman69, ¿¿what tactic and / or team recommend me to play vs Real Madrid?? ¿How to stop Cristiano Ronaldo? I am Argentine, sorry for my bad English

Thanks.

Only mistake I found is related to Compactness slider - in PES 2014 it's other way out, so 14-20 actually means compact and narrow defense.

Hello klashman69,
I am Kuba from Poland, and i actually play in PES-manager on forum (pesmanager.pl). Its game where matches are simullated in Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Users must to work out tactics for teams. I have Juventus Torino. It's my actually team: http://pesmanager.pl/viewtopic.php?t=46 . Please help me work out tactics and strategy for this team. I will be grateful.

Hi, sorry for asking this here.

As the Pesgalaxy patch has the klashman tactics included, can I keep on playing the ML I have already started with another patch or should I better start a new one to enjoy them tactics?

I guess the gameplay goes different with these tactics, right?

No it's not. In PES 2011-2013 it was so, now Compactness is switched around. If you check the slider explanation in game, it says something like this:

"The higher the number, the more compact a team is in defence"

P.S. Here, found it:

The higher the level, the more compact the team's overall shape becomes when defending.

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2014/Tactics

But if you actually try it, you'll notice that if you set Compactness to 6 your sidebacks backs are very narrow and if you set it to 16 your backs are hugging the line.

Back
Top Bottom