1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Swap Magic and Slim tool/Flip Top Cover

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jultim@tiscali, 22 June 2006.

1. jultim@tiscali

jultim@tiscali Fantastic Voyage

21 August 2005
    England
    Manchester United
    Please help, I want to get WE10 and i have a Slimline PS2, I am going to get Swap magic but which tool should i get? Slim tool or FLip top Cover? And Could someone direct me to a site which you can get Swap magic and Slim tool/Flip top In £. Thanks in advance.

2. Golden Go@l

Golden Go@l League 1

19 February 2005
    I have an older version PS2 with a flip top. I think it is easier to use then the slide tool. I did some research before I bought mine, and alot of people on various forums said they had problems with the slide tool. Sometimes the tray would get stuck and the PS2 would no longer work. The flip top for the slim line PS2 looks easier to attach then mine. Good luck. :)

3. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
  4. bo_blal

bo_blal Non-League

23 April 2005

Hi embraceuk1...
    Do you need any magic keys or slim kit pro with the flip top cover?
    Or you only need the flip top cover and you are ready to go???

Thanks for the help

5. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    all you need is flip top cover the cover comes right off not like old ps2 where it had the switch cable attached.

But you still need the swap magic dvd's

6. jultim@tiscali

jultim@tiscali Fantastic Voyage

21 August 2005
    England
    Manchester United
    Thanks so much for the help ;).