Survival Sunday!

D

Dead Man

Fucking hell West Brom survived!

Finally that jinx has gone

Well done Robbo!

YEEAAAAHHHHH!
Robbo has done it.
It was so great to watch the whole Survival Sunday.
So many changes at the bottom of the table.

Excuse my ignorance but what is Robbo?

juventus11 said:
Excuse my ignorance but what is Robbo?

Bryan Robson!

I presume me and RuneEdge are Man U fans?

Yeah. I only wanted West Brom to win cuz of their association with Man Utd.
Richardson got the last goal too. YAY!

RuneEdge said:
Yeah. I only wanted West Brom to win cuz of their association with Man Utd.
Richardson got the last goal too. YAY!

Lets hope that SAF give him a chance next season

I dont think he's good enough to replace Giggs. He was good for the reserves but every time he stepped up to the first team, he failed. Same with Chris Eagles.
Unlike Brown or Fletcher who successfully made the step.

RuneEdge said:
I dont think he's good enough to replace Giggs. He was good for the reserves but every time he stepped up to the first team, he failed. Same with Chris Eagles.
Unlike Brown or Fletcher who successfully made the step.

no he hasnt failed he's only really been given a half in the carling cup and thats mickey mouse anyway he'll get his chance from what i've seen of him in reserves and at west brom he's of premiership standard and he's no worrse than anyone else, remember giggs isn't 20 anymore we need someone to take over and i think Kieran can if Sir Alec didnt believe it i'm sure our priority would be a left sided midfielder

I'm not saying he failed as a Premiership player. He's just not good enough to replace Giggs.

Well done WBA. The first ones who've been bottom at Crimbo to escape the drop!..and on only one more point than Wolves when they went down as bottom of the league. Pity Norwich went down though. Just too nice?

Back
Top Bottom