1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Superpatch 3.0 onliners

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bebo, 12 February 2006.

1. bebo

bebo Looking for a Manager

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
    anyone got a game yet,i`m looking! no luck,just a lost connection right before match starts:(

2. nathyd

nathyd Guest

can't find any1 i name the match room Wolf Super Patch 1.1 only and get loads of ppl coming in trying to play me without it!!! grrrrrrrrr

I'm right in thinking Wolf easy install 1.1 is the same as 3.0 yeh?

thanks
    nathyd

3. bebo

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
    someone out there create a room w/ 3.o for on line and give us heads up

4. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    just got the patch, I would be an onliner if I knew how to play in network mode...

gotta fiddle with it, I would love to kick some ass :)

5. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    Its quite easy:

In the PES5-startup screen (when you put the DVD in your DVD-player) go to 'User Registration'. Then you'll be directed to a site where you can registrate yourself with your serial and enter a password.

Then, start PES5 and go to 'Network'. Again, enter your serial and enter your brand new password (just entered at the registration-site ;)). It should now log you in and you can create an online-account! :D

Grtz

6. bebo

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
    when i go online,i only can find german w/ sp3.0,but no english how can i label my name w/sp 3.0

7. wakeywakey

wakeywakey Guest

SP3 Room - LOL had the same probs last night even after labelling my room "superpatch 3 only!!!", cant ppl read. had to go to germany to play. When onine databases dont match so it cant connect, in the end i just changed the database to default and i could play everyone again whilst still using all the updated kits etc. changed database to default by using dkz studio to patch etext.afs (i think) so now i have 3 database files default, sp2 and sp3 depending on who im playing as they have to match with the person your playing

Perhaps we should stick to one lobby say 8???

8. wakeywakey

wakeywakey Guest

no mate. superpatch 1 and wolf patch easy install 1.1 are the same. you need to find superpatch 2 update and 3 update. try this link and read it all
    http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=130344

9. bebo

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
    can you break that down more easier,you lost me at database change,and play`in sp 2.0 and 3.0.I like playing german,but i want to play english,and there is no spanish or french onliners w/ ps2.0 or 3.0

10. pn929

pn929 Non-League

12 August 2003
    scotland
    Yea i would be gratefull if you could help me too as i have superpatch 2.0 plus updates and would like to use default and play with strips.

11. markcole

markcole Guest

Hi guys, where can I get hold of the 3.0 superpatch - I already have 2.0 installed!

12. bebo

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC