Superpatch 3.0 onliners

can't find any1 i name the match room Wolf Super Patch 1.1 only and get loads of ppl coming in trying to play me without it!!! grrrrrrrrr

I'm right in thinking Wolf easy install 1.1 is the same as 3.0 yeh?

thanks
nathyd

Its quite easy:

In the PES5-startup screen (when you put the DVD in your DVD-player) go to 'User Registration'. Then you'll be directed to a site where you can registrate yourself with your serial and enter a password.

Then, start PES5 and go to 'Network'. Again, enter your serial and enter your brand new password (just entered at the registration-site ;)). It should now log you in and you can create an online-account! :D

Grtz

SP3 Room - LOL had the same probs last night even after labelling my room "superpatch 3 only!!!", cant ppl read. had to go to germany to play. When onine databases dont match so it cant connect, in the end i just changed the database to default and i could play everyone again whilst still using all the updated kits etc. changed database to default by using dkz studio to patch etext.afs (i think) so now i have 3 database files default, sp2 and sp3 depending on who im playing as they have to match with the person your playing

Perhaps we should stick to one lobby say 8???

nathyd said:
can't find any1 i name the match room Wolf Super Patch 1.1 only and get loads of ppl coming in trying to play me without it!!! grrrrrrrrr

I'm right in thinking Wolf easy install 1.1 is the same as 3.0 yeh?

thanks
nathyd

no mate. superpatch 1 and wolf patch easy install 1.1 are the same. you need to find superpatch 2 update and 3 update. try this link and read it all
http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=130344

wakeywakey said:
SP3 Room - LOL had the same probs last night even after labelling my room "superpatch 3 only!!!", cant ppl read. had to go to germany to play. When onine databases dont match so it cant connect, in the end i just changed the database to default and i could play everyone again whilst still using all the updated kits etc. changed database to default by using dkz studio to patch etext.afs (i think) so now i have 3 database files default, sp2 and sp3 depending on who im playing as they have to match with the person your playing

Perhaps we should stick to one lobby say 8???

can you break that down more easier,you lost me at database change,and play`in sp 2.0 and 3.0.I like playing german,but i want to play english,and there is no spanish or french onliners w/ ps2.0 or 3.0

Yea i would be gratefull if you could help me too as i have superpatch 2.0 plus updates and would like to use default and play with strips.

Hi guys, where can I get hold of the 3.0 superpatch - I already have 2.0 installed!

Back
Top Bottom