supercup final

lo zio

International
24 October 2005
Palermo
Milan and sevilla players carrying antorio's name on their shirts, milan supporters applauding to sevilla players going on the pitch, milan supporters donating their banner "onore Antonio" to sevilla supporters,
seeing sevilla supporters applauding to milan supporters and milan supporters drying their tears while they were giving their banner to los sevillistas,
kaka dedicating his goal to Antonio, seedorf lifting his shirt in front of sevilla supporters to lay out antonio's name on his back, milan players celebrating under the sevillistas curva, applauding to the sevillistas while los sevillistas were screaming " MILAN! MILAN!".

actually there was a football match too, but this final was much more than a football match, it was the most appropriate, sweet, dolce funeral we could imagine.

Ciao Antonio :)

yep, i agree with both of u guys ;)

anyway.....
yesterday 2 of the best clubs in europe played a very beautiful match, in a great atmosphere, aiming for the 3rd most important european cup....
and nobody has anything to write about it (except airjoca and fd)??? :shock:

i'd say that's pretty humiliating for this forum's population, don't u think? :roll:

Last edited:
Just want to make notice of this gesture from Kaka:

kakapx4.jpg

For those who haven't seen the game, he's pointing to Puerta's name, written under the number of all players. Just beautiful, showing once more the great player, in body and mind, that Kaka really is...

RIP PUERTA!

Very good game. Nice atmosphere too. Both fans were very sensible and the Milan players played well and dedicated their win to Puerta. UEFA and Milan offered to postpone the match but Sevilla wanted to play for Puerta, well done to them for being strong.

About the football - I thought Milan were very solid overall, apart from some defensive errors that allowed Sevilla to attack with 4 players at a time! Dani Alves was everywhere! Sevilla were solid on and off, but didnt manage to take advantage over their counter attacks. I thought Pirlo had a great game - his crossing was great last night! Jankulovski scored a nice goal too.

Overall, a very nice night of football.

Back
Top Bottom