SuperCancel Command

jflores

Diegoooooooool!
25 April 2002
Centreville, VA (USA)
FCB
Someone once mentioned that the super-cancel buttons don't work that well in this game. After testing and testing myself, super-cancel does indeed work great. I find it easy to cancel the rails and instantly take full control of my player while defending and receiving passes by pressing the :r1: first, immediately followed by pressing :r2:. This command immediately cancels any annoying rails or invicible forcefields while closing in on your opponent or receiving a through ball on the run. After you hit this commands, you immediately feel in full manual control of your player to freely do whatever you'd like. It's takes a lot of practice, patience along with good coordination of your two fingers to execute properly.

This may sound like old news to some, but I've always had problems with how to use this effectively in my games. I just never felt like I mastered it. However, after experimenting with it last night, I realized just how much more control you can have with the player. It definately adds a whole new dimension to my style, approach, and execution for multiplayer games.

Wondering if any of you guys have used this commands in the same way. If so, please feel free to add your comments.

Last edited:
yes Super-Cancel is a big part of my game, both in defence and attack.
on another note, these days i have crossed over to FIFA 08.. although i think the only thing the game lacks is a super cancel!

Back
Top Bottom