superbowl

well i guess i should restart this thing... i never really thought the eagles had a chance even though i wanted them to win soooo badly. macNabb was just not good enough when it counted and if whenever you throw the same number of interceptions as you do TDs (3 apiece) then you know you were mediocre. he was 30-51 or something for nearly 400 yards total... those are decent numbers if not marred by the 3 interceptions

-fb

So are the Patriots becoming the Schumacer of NFL? I used to watch the sport but fell away from it. My team where the Miami Dolphins, although they're mince.

FD

fd1972uk said:
So are the Patriots becoming the Schumacer of NFL? I used to watch the sport but fell away from it. My team where the Miami Dolphins, although they're mince.

FD
there def a dynasty, but i dont think they are quite schumacers yet... there have been reports there owner is going to buy liverpool...
now he has more money to do so...

footieBalla said:
well i guess i should restart this thing... i never really thought the eagles had a chance even though i wanted them to win soooo badly. macNabb was just not good enough when it counted and if whenever you throw the same number of interceptions as you do TDs (3 apiece) then you know you were mediocre. he was 30-51 or something for nearly 400 yards total... those are decent numbers if not marred by the 3 interceptions

-fb

Yes, McNabb nearly had the crappiest 400 yard game in history.

I lost a couple of nickels on that fecking Superbowl. Never betting on it again. Not for a year at least.

for those who thought it was close, just imagine it this way, down by three, with 17 seconds left, donavon macnabb and the eagles had to start a drive from THEIR OWN 10 YARD LINE and even a long through down the gut was picked off... the boy just couldn't catch a break

-fb

As much as i can't stand TO and the pish he comes out with, i couldn't help but be impressed with his performance in the Superbowl, super human effort considering he recovered from a leg fracture 6 weeks before. Tremendous effort by him.

Personally thought the Falcons were going to go all the way this year, Vick was outstanding as always but by his own high standards he had an absolute howler against the Eagles.

We should keep this thread around until next years Superbowl. Good thinking Biff.

CS, you should just make this the NFL thread mate. big news, the raiders making big moves. re-signing terry porter and signing randy moss. my brother is a big bucs fan and apparently porter was closing in on a deal with the bucs, and i guess since he's a big player, he's worth a mention.

can anyone make a list of the players who have been named franchise players for their respective teams? i ll start with my team the colts, and you can add the other players as you find them.

Indianapolis Colts - Edgerrin James RB

-fb

Now that would be something if they did. I'll never understand why they moved to Oakland.

Franchised Players:

Oakland - Charles Woodson
St. Louis - Orlando Pace
Cincinatti - Rudi Johnson
Seattle - Shaun Alexander
Jacksonville - Donovan Darius
New England - Adam Vinateri
New Orleans - Darren Howard
San Francisco - Julian Peterson
San Diego - Drew Brees
Philly - Corey Simon

Last edited:
thanks simms... rudi johnson? i thought he said if the bengals made him the franchise player he would leave... i guess he changed his mind

and why did the pats make vinateri their franchise player? isnt troy brown a free agent? why are they parting with him?

-fb

Back
Top Bottom