1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

super joy box 10

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by biggash, 19 August 2005.

1. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    hey u guys i just orderd this convertor that lets you play your xbox controller on your pc everythings working well apart from when i go to play pes 4 i go in to the buttons config and usually u just press on the button you would like to swap but when i press on the button with the mouse it doesnt let me change the buttons atol. when i play pro its all messed up like start is pass, y is shoot and black is cross does any one kno what the problem is ?

2. maniac2003

maniac2003 Conference

6 August 2004
    Netherlands
    Do you have the drivers installed ? I've seen this before, and if I can remember well the drivers solved the problem.

3. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    yeah got the drivers installed
    ive got ts other controller for the pc but it needs a extra 4 buttons does any one know te best controller to use on pro for pc

4. lumlum

lumlum Premiership

3 August 2003
    MUFC
    Y'know, if you got an extra unwanted Xbox controller you can convert the cord to a usb one with some cutting and taping, then get it to run with some drivers. A google search should have you all setup, and I hear it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to do.

5. cheltstika

cheltstika Guest

i bought a controller for my PC it works fine its not xbox or ps2 i went to game, try it they could help you

6. MasterM

MasterM League 2

14 July 2003
    did you select the gamepad in the menu??

7. maniac2003

maniac2003 Conference

6 August 2004
    Netherlands
    I got a Logitech dual action it works fine with pes. And has the same buttons and lay-out as the ps2 controller.

8. biggash

biggash Conference

12 February 2005
    glasgow
    The Hoops
    i just got a pc controller its simmiler to the ps2 one and thats not too bad but thanks for your help guys mauch appreciated;)