1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Super Cancel - What is it?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ono5985, 13 November 2009.

1. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    After playing basically every single Pro Evo game of the last 8 or so years, it's only just dawned on me that i don't actually know what the Super Cancel function is for. Can i have a rundown of what it actually does please. :-)

Cheers.

2. niller

niller Conference

22 December 2003
    Denmark
    It cancels what you are doing. For instance, if you are in an offside position and your player "automaticly" starts running for the ball you can use super cancel to stop his run for the ball.

3. Niero

Niero Banned

29 October 2009
    Is the button X? (on a PS2 pad)...If yes can it be assigned to a different one? like L2+x?

4. nokmond

nokmond Conference

24 August 2005
    No its R1 + R2 together

5. themaestro

themaestro League 2

16 December 2005
    I went for a couple of years not using it, once I got used to it I started using it a lot and is a great feature.

6. Valmighty

Valmighty Conference

16 September 2007
    super cancel is a konami way for lazing in updating running scripts.

7. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    When should i be using it? I still haven't figured it out. :CW:

8. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    1. When your player is running for a ball heading out of play for either your throw or corner and they insist on trying there upmost to keep it in... usually ending in giving the other team the ball.

9. Eric The King

Eric The King Non-League

5 November 2009
    it supposed to be good to use when you have played a threw ball but your player will not get on to the end of it. a well timed super cancel should allow you to keep hold of the player by bring the player to the ball before a defender can cut it out.

10. lazyForken

lazyForken Championship

24 August 2007
    well ive always used super cancel to shot feint instead of the traditionel Square and X...

11. freak08

freak08 League 2

28 June 2008