Super Cancel - What is it?

ono5985

Championship
22 October 2009
After playing basically every single Pro Evo game of the last 8 or so years, it's only just dawned on me that i don't actually know what the Super Cancel function is for. Can i have a rundown of what it actually does please. :-)

Cheers.

It cancels what you are doing. For instance, if you are in an offside position and your player "automaticly" starts running for the ball you can use super cancel to stop his run for the ball.

It cancels what you are doing. For instance, if you are in an offside position and your player "automaticly" starts running for the ball you can use super cancel to stop his run for the ball.

Is the button X? (on a PS2 pad)...If yes can it be assigned to a different one? like L2+x?

After playing basically every single Pro Evo game of the last 8 or so years, it's only just dawned on me that i don't actually know what the Super Cancel function is for. Can i have a rundown of what it actually does please. :-)

Cheers.
super cancel is a konami way for lazing in updating running scripts.

it supposed to be good to use when you have played a threw ball but your player will not get on to the end of it. a well timed super cancel should allow you to keep hold of the player by bring the player to the ball before a defender can cut it out.

Back
Top Bottom