Suggestions about Pes 2010?

Re: Suggestion aobout Pes 2010?

Is it me or KONAMI just has the PC market? Even is they take a PES2009 dvd slap a 2010 logo on it, it will still be lightyears ahead of FIFA PC....
KONAMI has lost 80% of its market share....and I really doubt it will be able to come back....and if FIFA10 is NG on PC its over for PES...

And so it starts...:D

:LOL:

rimshotdc9.gif

bitchslapab0.gif

Recently been playing one of the konami sports ISS titles on the PS2 and one thing that I realized is that the game is basically in real-time. something that PES lacks. You can quick free-kick without having to press a combination of buttons, players run up for corners & free-kicks.

We're on the next generation and still the game has to fade-to-black and cut scene to load up.

Gameplay wise the PES series is like years behind(even Fifa), so there's no point in going there.

Stop doing Pro evo,Seabass. Stop toying with fans worldwide. It´s no use, japan based winning eleven´s were always the best games from them. I say let them have them. I for one can`t stand his bullshit no more. Fifa is a good game, i´m happy with it, and Pro Evo´s are now a fading memory. Goodbye Seabass, and your bullshit...

1. Create option of more teams.
2. Provision to change teams in Master League mode
3. HUD with smaller font
4. More number of asian and african teams.
5. Club cups like afc champions trophy or J-league with asian(Jap) clubs.
6. More outfield grass pattern
7. More visibility in cloudy dayz
8. on screen camera change option.
9. more colorful advertisement beside the outfield.

1. Create option of more teams.
2. Provision to change teams in Master League mode
3. HUD with smaller font
4. More number of asian and african teams.
5. Club cups like afc champions trophy or J-league with asian(Jap) clubs.
6. More outfield grass pattern
7. More visibility in cloudy dayz
8. on screen camera change option.
9. more colorful advertisement beside the outfield.

Damn, you suggest all the things they should change right after they get the game together and get it on a propper nextgen level :THINK:

and after that plz attend the 9 things above...

@ *aLe: Man, ISS64 penalty kicks were fun as hell! Having to move the cursor all the time, that was great! :)

And at least they should include the International Challenge mode again, for all continents. Otherwise, WHAT'S THE POINT OF A WORLD CUP every 4 years?!

It seems endemic that games manufacturers will take out something sucessful or useful with each iteration of the game to replace it with something not needed or a new idea.

EA Sports are guility of this.

Why not keep including the sucessful ideas and evolve the game that way instead of taking two steps forward and one back.

Off the pitch would be nice if the AI crowd chants and noise mirrored the on game action.

Time for handballs surely. :TTTH:

@ TiezZ

after or b4 watever u said ...
i think wat i suggested other ppl will also accept the fact ...
they may or may not change the engine ... those feat. will
make the game more lucrative n obviously if the engine is changed
perf. will be better ... but still some tweak is needed.

Details of the scorers popping up randomly throughout the game, like on a live football match.... that would be cool.....
MLS, Portugese league, Bundesliga and SPL would be a good addition too.

this year the thing that has dissapointed me most has been the classic teams.....

Netherlands and France, even Italy.... no arguements.... spot on... but the others...

Argentina... where's Di Stefano? he was one of my favourite classic players on the old games
Brazil..... no Garrincha or Tostao?
Germany... no Gerd Muller or Effenberg?

ENGLAND...where do i start?... NO BOBBY MOORE!!! (how can they leave out the captain of the 66 world cup winning team?) no Bobby Charlton, Geoff Hurst, Terry Butcher, Gordon Banks... the list goes on.... and whats with Dennis Wise, Jamie Redknapp and Nigel Martin in the team?.... sucks i reckon!

The gameplay is as good as ever, and i'l always be loyal to pro evo, but i see more and more people turning to the darkside and buying Fifa.... Konami really need to hit the nail on the head with the next game if they want to retain the football game crown again next year.... Fifa seems to be knocking at the door!

well as we can see, we fans are 2 much excited .. and posted our opinions ... w make the game better
but will it really gonna be workin' ..
is there any one who is a developer of this game of PES or some how related 2 the makin' or production of this game, watching our post attentively ..?
if so .. our labor fits it's mark ... otherwise :CRY:

Probably, cause they don't care about us. Really, Konami (Kcet or someone I dont know) needs a feedback!

Here my suggestions:

- Stadiums: I think it is already possible to have (at least) 50 or 60 stadiums. Believe me, it´s not superestimated! A lot of traditional stadiums should be on the game like Old Trafford, Anfield, St James' Park, White Hart Lane, Villa Park, Artemio Franchi, Ennio Tardini (even without Parma), San Paolo, Mestalla, Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, Riazor, De Kuip, Philips Stadion, Parc des Princes, Gerland, Vélodrome, Veltins-Arena, Signal Iduna Park, HSH Nordbank Arena and some from each relevant country of Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, etc). Keep the stadiums they already have. Some stadiums from North America (Azteca, Jalisco, maybe Gillete Stadium, Giants, LA Galaxy Stadium), better stadiums from (here) South America (Monumental de Nunez, La Bombonera, Maracana, Morumbi, Nacional de Santiago, Centenario Montevideo) and good but variated stadiums from Asia (not only from Japan). The Stadiums from South America should be worked better, the Monumental de Nunez is poor in details, it doesn't like the original one on PES09. Bombonera and Nacional de Santiago from PS2 versions were poor too!

- Player's details: back with the neck warmer, finger band, shirts untucked, socks number 3 (the low one). Back with the possibilty to change nationality and change beard of deafult players.

- Bundesliga and Libertadores Cup (only 12 or 16 teams, doesn't matter) should be great!

- weather: back with snow. It should be selectable the temperature (°C) before the friendly match.

- Uniform: more options to edit mode, possibilty to change only the shorts or socks (before the matchs and including on the halftime), and the third kit to each team. More boots!!!

- Master League: just do an hugh upgrade! Call some football player or TV's analyst, I don´t know, but wake up Konami! Where's the Chamopions League on ML? And the world club championship? Do something more realistic! It´s easy, dam!

- Better and fair referees.

- Licenses, licenses and licenses! If they have the UCL's license, why not the Euro? And the Uefa Cup? It makes no sense.

- NO MORE european and american version (not even a japanese version), ever! Why do they have to make lots of the same game? Do one type to the world, dam!

- Well, if possible, J-League, K-League and MLS on the same game, why not? FIFA has more than 10 leagues!!!

PS: sorry about my English :P

Put More licenses and Brazilian League!!!Or put my team, São Paulo Futebol Clube!I miss so much play on line with my team....:CRY:

some silly ideas here guys.

- new graphics engine

- new physic engine

If Konami want fight with fifa 09 on nextgen console they must make game FROM ZERO or they will be losers in next year again. I dont care about KOnami becouse EA started make great work with fifas series.

Back
Top Bottom