360 Patches

OF's and OF Tools
PC OF's
PS3 OF's
PS2 OF's
360 OF's

Something like that if possible:SHOCK:

If its not possible please just delete this Suggestion Thanks.:D

Thanks for your input! Not gonna happen, though, sorry ;)

There's hardly any need for separate PS3 and 360 sections since it's not possible to properly patch them like the PC or PS2 versions of the game. We could still think about introducing PC and console patching areas in general, but, to be honest, I don't think it's really needed. People seem to like this sort of messy feeling that surrounds our editing area. But we'll think about it, guys :)

Well there are no patches but there are sure lot's of high quality option files for the ps3 (at least). :)

When I was searching for an option file a few months back for the ps3, I was completely lost, and ended up googling.

That's why users have to tag their thread titles ([PS3], [PS2], [PC]) in our download area. I don't think it's possible to miss files this way :)

Last edited:
Tom can you sort a standard Patch and OF file label like, [PES2009-PC-OF] and [WE2007-PS2-Patch], it would mean people could find the stuff they want easier and it would take little effort on the creators side, just had a search for some kid and it's a little confusing...

Let me know if I'm being a tonk... :P

Nicky hon, if you wanted to search for patches or OFs, wouldn't you look for them in their designated patch/OF areas? Maybe I'm missing your point (which would probably make me a tonk here, whatever that's supposed to be anyway ;) ) but it doesn't make much sense to tag OFs as [OF] in an OF area, does it? I mean, I could merge those two areas, you'd have a valid point then! ;)

Please enlighten me!

Nicky hon, if you wanted to search for patches or OFs, wouldn't you look for them in their designated patch/OF areas? Maybe I'm missing your point (which would probably make me a tonk here, whatever that's supposed to be anyway ;) ) but it doesn't make much sense to tag OFs as [OF] in an OF area, does it? I mean, I could merge those two areas, you'd have a valid point then! ;)

Please enlighten me!
I know we have them in sections already which is great if the Patch or OF falls in one of those and some kind people even mark on the fact it's PS2 or PC etc, but not always and places such as the Winning Eleven cover so many variations it's difficult to find things...
I just thought a standard tag on each and every patch and OF posted would make things simpler and easy to find let alone organise...

I guess I'm a tonk then Tom... :P

Last edited:
I have another idea

how about a thanks button in the editing forums so people can show there appreciation to the editors?

Back
Top Bottom