Hey guys ;)

I just want to suggest to add these 3 functions
justifyleft.gif
justifycenter.gif
justifyright.gif
in Quick Reply Box.

Thanks beforehand :)

Last edited:
Sorry... I did look into it but forgot to get back to you in here. It's not something that can just be done in VBulletin from the looks of it. There might be some modifications out there that would do it but I'm looking at switching forum software anyway at some point so it's something that would probably be sorted then.

Please don't go and change the appearence of the forum like AVForums did, Mart. I'm not liking the design or fonts at all on that site.

I'm glad you mentioned it actually. They will be using the same forum software that I'm looking at using but they've also decided to try and make vBulletin look a bit like it first, which just ends up with it looking a bit strange to me.

However, I already know I have work to do on the default look of XenForo as while I like the general functionality and philosophy behind it it's not quite in fitting with how I'd like this place to look.

However it turns out, though, with either VB or XF I'm planning on running a beta site for a bit so will not dump anything on y'all that will be a nasty surprise. :)

Isn't there a big court case looming between vBulletin and XenForo? Probably best to see what happens with that I guess.

I echo mjsmith2k's complaints about AVForums. The site owner is determined to copy the bright white backgrounds of Facebook, Youtube etc.... and all it has achieved is giving the forum members eyestrain. This place looks much better as it is.

Isn't there a big court case looming between vBulletin and XenForo? Probably best to see what happens with that I guess.

I echo mjsmith2k's complaints about AVForums. The site owner is determined to copy the bright white backgrounds of Facebook, Youtube etc.... and all it has achieved is giving the forum members eyestrain. This place looks much better as it is.
I'm agree and if my request can't be done it's not a problem
The best thing is to let this forum graphics as they're now ;)

i agree, from all forums i visit this one is best on visualisation and it´s the most clean and well structured..

Back
Top Bottom