Style choice

Which page style do you prefer?

• Evo-Web (stretch across the screen)

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Evo-Web Narrow (fixed width, centred in the screen)

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
I was just wondering if you preferred the narrow style of the site or the stretch across the page style.

In case you're not sure what I'm on about - there's a style chooser on the bottom left of the screen, you can choose "Evo-Web" or "Evo-Web Narrow." Once selected, the rest of the site will appear in your chosen style.

Let me know which you prefer if you'd be so kind.

Wide, just like a girls booty should be, WTF needs blank borders

Means funk all when you get eejits who post BIG HUGE FUNKING PICS in threads though. Leave it as it is Mart, people have the choice.

I remember going crazy when the skin scheme was changed a few months ago from narrow to wide. It was a bit complicated to get used to it but I can't go back to it now.

Wide for me as well.

Never knew this option even existed. So had never tweaked it until now and I'm almost indifferent about it but with a slight preference for the way it was up until now on default. Which is the non-narrow version aka 'wide'.

Having a choice is a good thing though I guess...

@Holio, gotta love that sig, avatar and custom title. :thumbup:

Goldmember was the best Austin Powers imo. Hell one of the best comedies ever created probably. F'n hillarious!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lmao:

Certainly one of my fav movies eeeeeever

i just tried narrow and diddly squat happened
It's a bit buggy.

Whenever my cookies are deleted and it's set to wide, I have to change it to narrow, change it to wide and change it to narrow again (sometimes I have to log out after changing it to narrow, then change to wide and back to narrow).

Narrow for me, makes things easier to scroll through. There should be somekind of limit to the size of pics that get posted though...

Ok as long as the choice is needed that's good to know.

The style choice should work if you use the menu in the bottom left. The main site will only change once you've refreshed the page after changing it and assuming you have cookies enabled. Bit of a faff but it was the only way to do it without adding more database queries.

Mart what about restricting the size of images that people can link to or post?

Back
Top Bottom