Stuart Pearce sacked by City

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Manchester City can confirm that the Club has terminated the contract of Manager Stuart Pearce with immediate effect.
Chief Executive Alistair Mackintosh said: “The Board of Directors would like to thank Stuart for his hard work and service during his six years here at Manchester City and wish him well for the future.”

Woooooo Hooooooo! Turning into a strange day whats the betting Jewel is named as City boss and visa versa!

Seemingly the assistant at Wigan has got the main seat there now... I think Pearce will end up as England U21 manager full time. As for replacments for us Jewell is favourite 3/1 with Raneri and Houllier at 5/1!

He only signed a one year contract with them so he is free to leave in the summer, The bookies now have him clear favourite at evens and they dont usually get it that wrong. Koeman and Van Gaal are coming in 2nd a 3rd at 5/1!!!!!! 5 live have been reporting that were defiantly getting a dutch bloke! looks like Uncle Thaskin is taking over and thats why Pearce has gone 50m kitty topclass manager this cant be City...

Yes i heard that over the weekend aswell as Co Adriaanse either one of the 3 and ill be made up!

Couldnt believe my ears when Forest fans were shouting for Psycho at the end of the playoff games.
Even when Stuart Pearce was being lined up for the england job ayear ago he couldnt win 2 games in a row at Man City it says more about England fans and the England setup unfortuantly than it does about Stuart pearce.

But Forest need to stop using New or inexperienced managers and then let them manage without shoving the past down their throats.

Back
Top Bottom