1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Stripes on the field

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Zerk, 20 September 2013.

1. Zerk

Zerk Holidays

28 October 2011
    Hey guys,
    after I install RadeonPro, I saw some crazy stripes on the field, who "walk" with the game.
    I can't do a screenshot right now, hope you understand what I mean.
    There is a field around the normal game, which walks with the players...

Dunno what it is, but I know this morning there was nothing like this (patch 1.01 was installed already).
    Think its something from RadeonPro... :(

2. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    - Go into your PES2014 profile in Radeonpro

- Change anisotropic filtering from 'application controlled' to 16x.

AF @ 16x shouldn't cause too much of a frame-rate drop. If it does try 8x or 4x and see how that looks.

3. Zerk

Zerk Holidays

28 October 2011
    Yeah, this is nice also, but the problem was a setting which RadeonPro activated (Tesellation or something like this). I deactivate and all look fine. :)

4. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    It was switching anisotropic filtering to driver controlled that solved it for me. I always leave tesellation on application controlled rather than AMD optimised.