STOP GOING CHELSEA and BRAZIl ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfunk

SPL
18 July 2005
Glasgow
Dumbarton
I am so sick of everytime I play online EVERYONE either going Chelsea, Brazil or Milan!!!!

Its pathetic how people seem to only want to go the best teams just to try and "guarentee" a win

Go the team you support if they are in it

OR pick teams who are evenly matched
(I mean, on one occasion I suggested to someone via chat playing a local derby - I picked Benfica, they went Chelsea!! THATS NOT A LOCAL DERBY YOU MUPPET!!!!!)

I know what you mean mate. I only played three games last night and I went
Lyon, Dynamo Kiev & Galatassary. I don't support any of them but I like trying different teams out.
I've followed a few teams for over 20 years. Liverpool, Barcelona & Juventus but I feel guilty going them half the time.

Stop telling people how they can play online. I'm so sick to death of people like you jumping on line thinking you have some sort of right to be telling us how to play. If you don't wanna play against Chavski, or Brazil, then play off line. No body online owes you a damn thing. Last time I played against someone who started complaining, I told him to shut the hell up and to stop crying like a little girl. If I play you, and you start bitching, I'm gonna tell you the same thing.

Last edited:
Totally agree Mikey, you can go whoever you want to online.

Plus, it makes victory taste much better when you beat a good team with a so called lesser team.

If you dont like playing someone that always plays as chelsea then block them and play someone else.

mon the chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom