1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Stocking formations

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by supergallas, 28 December 2006.

1. supergallas

supergallas Non-League

12 April 2005
    Hi people

Just a quick question i played someone earlier in a ranked match and as soon as it went to the formation screen his formation was already set up for him, it was not a default one he had created it himself just wanted to no how to stock formations when playing online as it takes ages for me to set mine up

any ideas?

cheers

Liam

2. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Yep,I'd love to know how thats done as well?

Any help appreciated

3. jeblo05

jeblo05 League 1

27 May 2003
    Tuebingen
    1. FC Koeln
    you can create a custom formation (including formation A/B) and save it to disk/memory stick.
    Before you go to XBox Live, you have to select a single player game, then load your stored formations. Abort the Single player game and switch to the Live menu.
    Your stored formations/tactics will be there as default then.

4. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    I set mine in training mode then saved it but before i go on live i have to load it up from traing mode everytime.

5. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    thanks guys