Steven Gerrard

K

karlpeter

For about 2 months ago I played with my friend I played with Liverpool and my friend played with Inter...
While we played the referee showed the red card to Steven Gerrard for passing to Inter milan player we both laughed about that cause he didn't do nothing wrong.

Has someone experienced that too?

no, but i once gave away a penalty and when it came to them takin it my defenders where lined up in front of the goal blockin the shot!

Not in Pro Evo series but in the old ISS series (ISS2000 on PS2)

(Note: My game disc was pretty scratched from years of use and the PS2 had been back to Sony 3 times for Laser replacement...)

We were playing a randomly selected teamed game as normal and from Kick off we noticed one of the defenders was a MIDGET. He was about a third to half the size of the other players, animating normally (albeit sliding heaps as his little legs were not in-synch with the distance travelling)

Fearing if we went to substitute him up front (to get a goal) that he would dissapear we tried to get him to score. We did, but cannot remember if he was a midget in the replay

From memory, as there were only 12 goal replay slots, it was overwritten... sorry...

Back
Top Bottom