1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Steam

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Tim7, 17 September 2012.

1. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Hey guys, as some of you know I have reinstalled my operating system and reinstalled Steam. Logged in to my Steam account and it shows that I've purchased Foitball Manager 2009 instead of Football Manager 2012?! So I can't redownload 2012 without paying for it again.

I have submitted a ticket with Steam but from what I've read I have more chance of winning the lottery than Steam support actually responding to my ticket. Just wondering if anybody has ever had any problems and if so was there anything you did, or I could do, to try and hurry them up? Cheers.

2. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    This has been an epic fail on my part - I was logging into Steam on my old account :LMAO:

:FAIL:

3. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    That's such a Tim thing to do ;)

4. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Yeah we had a bet in the chatbox that he probably 'Timmed it'