Steam Deals

Yes and no. It's quite playable with a pad (you may have to mess about with the settings) but you wont get the best out of it without a wheel, like all PC sims.

I would still get it as one for the future. You never know if you pick up a wheel at some point.
Yeah I imagine you could tweak the handling/assists to make it playable with a controller, but I don't think that's what those sorts of driving sims are all about. I think I'd rather play more arcadey racers designed for being played with a controller (e.g. Next Car Game) until I get a wheel.

I agree with the sentiment about it being a good deal for keeping in my library for the future, but I've pretty much made a pact with myself to only buy games when I have an interest in playing them immediately... I have so many games that I've barely even touched, some never even been installed that I've bought on the basis of a big discount.

There's just too many cracking offers on all the time :D.

If someone is interested SCS Software's games are on 66% sale on Steam.

You can grab those games:
Bus Driver for 2,72€ (instead of 7,99€)
Euro Truck Simulator for 2,72 (instead of 7,99€)
Trucks and Trailers for 3,40€ (instead of 9,99€)
Scania Truck Driving Simulator for 5,44€ (instead of 15,99€)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 for 6,79€ (instead of 19,99€)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC's for 0,33-3,39€ (instead of 0,99-9,99€)
Euro Truck Simulator 2: Gold (that is, ETS2 + Going East DLC) for 10,09€ (instead of 29,69€)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Collector's Bundle (includes 9 items: Bus Driver, Euro Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs Pack, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs Pack, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack, Scania Truck Driving Simulator, Trucks & Trailers) for 12,57€ (instead of 36,99€)

You can grab them here, offer is up for about 25 hours
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/euro_truck_sim_2_midweek

Back
Top Bottom