1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Star Wars The Clone Wars, Cartoon

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gomito#10, 4 April 2005.

1. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    Have you guys see this brilliant cartoon, top notch....

2. loz

loz Guest

I prefer to call it an animated series . .

I think its cool, some of the story lacks a bit of depth, but its a good filler til the nest film comes out.

If u are after some pure star wars comedy genius, check out the star wars droid animation.

3. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I sat down to record it when it was on TV only to find out it lasted about 4 minutes. After I'd made such a big deal of watching it, fun was made! :D

But yeah, I think it is pretty good.

4. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    The way in ended was kinda confusing.
    I mean, grievous is supposed to kidnapp Chancelor Palpatine on the movie, and yet we see it happen on the cartoon! Maybe it will happen again! :p

5. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    they played all of them at once here in the states, was about an hour and a half, and it was sick

6. knh4

knh4 Championship

21 October 2002
    Bradford
    Man Utd

ROTS starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going to rescue Palapatine. Palpatine is already arrested when the film starts. It just all follows on from the cartoons.

7. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    but in the trailer we see General G entering Palpatine chambers!
    At least it looks like it! :s

8. knh4

knh4 Championship

21 October 2002
    Bradford
    Man Utd
    The full script for ROTS has been posted up(legally) on supershadow.com and according to that the film starts with Palpatine already kidnapped by Dooku and Grevious with the Jedis on their rescue mission.