Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith (includes Spoilers)

Well yeah that is a bit of a mystery, but i'm sure Lucas will find a way to make this achievable ;)

BTW, shouldnt you put spoiler in that post JJC?

I guess he didnt exactly fall into the hot molten lava....maybe at the sides,hangin by the edge...if you guys downloaded the trailer,at exactly 56 seconds into it,you can see two spider-like robots walking towards the volcano.I came to conclusions that these two were the ones sent by the Sith Lord to retrieve Anakin or should we say,Vader.

Just thought I would show these latest Promo shots for those who are interested.

Alderaan
alderaan1tl.jpg

Mustafar
mustafar1fp.jpg

Kashyyk
kashyyyk1bh.jpg

Utupau/Unknown
unknown2id.jpg

Yoda/Obe-Wan/Vadar
yoda11te.jpg

yoda21bb.jpg

yoda31ow.jpg

obiwan6gd.jpg

vader53ep.jpg

vader48ah.jpg

Some Space Battle
spoileriffic-spacebattle.jpg

It is indeed looking very shiny. I finally got hold of series 1 and 2 of the Clone Wars animie. They are pretty cool, and a nice little insight into how Anakin is turned and a few of the other Jedi/Siths that fought in the clone war battles. Series 3 is out in March i believe.

The classic opening scrolling text has been revealed for Ep.III....

"War! The Republic is crumbling
under attacks by the ruthless
Sith Lord, Count Dooku.
There are heroes on both sides.
Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the
fiendish droid leader, General
Grievous, has swept into the
Republic capital and kidnapped
Chancellor Palpatine, leader of
the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army
attempts to flee the besieged
capital with their valuable
hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a
desperate mission to rescue the
captive Chancellor..."

Well I don't specifically look for SW news, it just crops up when I check up on various movie websites.

I mainly visit Comingsoon.ner for the latest movie news, I also go to Filmforce.ign.com as they often report other things of interest. I also look at the SW board on ComingSoon as they post loads of spoiler pics. On the mainpage of comingsoon they also do a weekly roundup of everything Star Wars related.

I hope this one will be a bit darker than the others, we've not really had an Empire in this trilogy.

I thought the other two were a bit lame TBH, apart from the sabre fight at then end of one (where they killed off one of the best characters (duel lightsabre geezer) and teh clone warfight at the end of the second one.

Other than that they were ok but nothing special.

This is a cropped version of the battle between Anakin/Dooku/Obi-Wan, when I say cropped I mean that frames have been removed - hence how choppy it is.

gifduel9ur.gif

Space Battle

new9q2zt7ho.jpg

General Grevious

grievous5sc.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent, cheers ReActor. Grevious is looking pretty mean there!

Another version on the Dooku/Anakin/Obi-Wan fight....(apparently this is fan made!!)

fastduel.gif

A better version can be found Here.

Last edited:
Nice one ReActor. That trailer makes it look a lot better than the first few did, getting quite up for it now, looks like the action won't disappoint.

great... watched the trailer tonight. Can't wait for the movie!

Lot of Lightsabre fight on this one it seems. Sidious vs. Yoda on the Republic Senate! Sidious vs. Mace Windu. Finally we see Sidious being a bad boy! "Are u threatning me?" Anakin vs. Kenobi etc. Hope it's not simple fights, meaning just ramming lightsabres against one another!

I wish I could sleep till the day! :x

PS: 60Minutes is gonna make an interview with George Lucas regarding EpIII and his career. (personally right now I don't give a damm bout is career, just want to know bout ep3! ;) )

I saw the trailer meself today. I dont want to build it up too much but it looks so good

You may not want to CW, but its looking awesome, Sidious is a nasty mofo, thats for sure :)

Just seen one of the new trailers

Oh lord Jesus I feel like I’ve just been butt fucked by a massive purple light sabre and man I loved it

Errr dose this mean I is a ass bandito. oh well I best start saving for leather goods and shit

Can't wait for this thing to come out. Although unfortunately I'll be away getting married when it's out, so won't be in the country. However, definetely want to see this baby when it's out. :)

FD

I am really, really looking forward it to - dont care about the first 2 new ones - I just want to see this - George Lucas has stated it will be the most violent (by a long way) of the series and that it could well get a 12 certificate upon its release in the UK. Sounds promising and from the clips/piccies I have seen it has heightened my anticipation even further.

Back
Top Bottom