Star Wars: Battlefront [PC/PS4/XB1]

nah my main problem is the game is 50 quid and the DLC is 50 quid ...wich basicly the other half of the game with the coolest stuffs in it.
i wont support this kinda policy from game publishers

its like you would play full price for an installer on the disk then another full price to download the content from origin

Last edited:
Well I bought it on PC.

I´m a Star Wars fan (only the old episodes 4 - 6) and the atmosphere is great in there.
Also, the port is superb...visuals are top notch and it doesn´t seem to need that much of a high end rig.

Only played for two hours yet, but what I´ve played was very joyful.
Need to check on all the modes, I guess there are some good ones and some not so good ones.

What I´ve seen so far was quite nice.

The battle of jakku dlc is gonna be free but the season pass is another 50 €, that´s right.

I don´t think that I´ll get it...

As a star wars fan I'm enjoying it for what it is.

I think that's as far as the judgement should go with this game, any further with more expectations (comparisons with other games with large worlds etc etc) may cause disappointment.

I for one dont like these type of games any more - game play wise, but would I get this so I could have a blast immersed in Star Wars battles theme ... hell yes. :CW:

Got it for Xmas and I love it.

Cant put it down. But then again Im a huge Star Wars fan and can relate to this better than I can COD, Black Ops etc.

Ill be playing this for years.

Started up with some of the game, it's okay, but nothing special.

Done training missions, and just started with the Main Missions now, only done Hoth as yet.

I don't think this will have too much of my gaming time on it, but I'll try and get as much as I can go with it until I get bored.

Don't do multiplayer, so that's out.

Still think the chance of a storymode has been lost to improve the game though.

FD

Back
Top Bottom