Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

ı can provide turkish league and first division

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Thats the spirit guys, dont worry, the project is going on, and when it will be finished we will start to ask all of you for file we need and in what format we need.
I am working on how many teams for the main country of every option file can be used to see how many divisions can be played.
I think we can put an average number of 60 teams for the main league (so for example for english option file there will be 3 divisions, Premier League, Coca-cola Championship and League 1).
I dont want to put more teams only cause this way there will be enough slots for other teams from other countries to create a full pleyable champions league, hopefully from the first or second qualify round, and of course a uefa cup group stage.
So for all people that are working on option files of their leagues, try to put teams of smaller divisions too (people from scotland will be lucky, with 60 teams they can play all the 4 professional division;)))

About option files im working on it for now alone, so do not ask anything to diego, we will decide something more only when there are more progress about the tool itself (in this i cant answer anything cause i worked only on the ranking system, so i know nothing about programming:tumble:)

See you for the next update, and remember, who really wants to help, try to add the msn of diego, or even mine, since my english is a bit better (dont be angry diego:LOL:) mine is fallena@live.it

I can definitely help as I have FM Genie, so I can make some of the smaller teams in smaller leagues, like Andorra. I will also use FM Genie to replicate Scottish Division 2 + 3.

when release of this superidea?

Well the idea is in it's starting process, but there will be a BETA version released once the basics have been added and tested.

The following versions will include more additions to make it more real. :)

I hope you understand what I mean.

I just hope for a PES6 release..I think it wouldn't be hard to do it, maybe some features have to be left behind, like soundserver (because we don't have a afs2af for now) but there's a lot of work already made by kitserver... Please make it PES6 compatible!

I just hope for a PES6 release..I think it wouldn't be hard to do it, maybe some features have to be left behind, like soundserver (because we don't have a afs2af for now) but there's a lot of work already made by kitserver... Please make it PES6 compatible!

If you dont mind the old engine try WE9LEK....its easily the best PC footy....

The real problem my friends is that the toll is not finished yet and most of you are asking for more features or for releases for old versions of winning eleven/pes.

Im not saying that asking is bad, but if everyone will come up asking for something or telling the programmers to create a release for other versions, i think this tool will never be born.

Step by step my friends, step by step. Im not working on this project but im trying to help with small things and im unpatient like all of you but i try to be more realist and try to not be grumpy and ask for things that for sure will not be done (for example the retrocompatibility with we9lek, for one good reason, all gamers has their own favoured football game, its impossible to make everyone happy, i have heard of gamers that still play we7, and there are others that play we2002 for ps1 cause they think is the best).

On the other hand diego is happy of the few gamers like nathan7 that are already working on database of options files and other things.

See you for next update...:LOL:

We (@ Lithuanian PES community) already have "Lithuanian A Lyga" done if you need it. :)

The real problem my friends is that the toll is not finished yet and most of you are asking for more features or for releases for old versions of winning eleven/pes.

Im not saying that asking is bad, but if everyone will come up asking for something or telling the programmers to create a release for other versions, i think this tool will never be born.

Step by step my friends, step by step. Im not working on this project but im trying to help with small things and im unpatient like all of you but i try to be more realist and try to not be grumpy and ask for things that for sure will not be done (for example the retrocompatibility with we9lek, for one good reason, all gamers has their own favoured football game, its impossible to make everyone happy, i have heard of gamers that still play we7, and there are others that play we2002 for ps1 cause they think is the best).

On the other hand diego is happy of the few gamers like nathan7 that are already working on database of options files and other things.

I'm liking my mention! :)
If anyone has any questions in English, add me and I will try to answer. Diego is the 'Spanish Correspondent' and vihn78 is the 'Italian Correspondent'. If you have any questions add our MSN's and ask us, because between us we should be able to answer your question! :)

We (@ Lithuanian PES community) already have "Lithuanian A Lyga" done if you need it. :)

We might need it...

Last edited:

Anyway I just said what I think is the best PC footy (much better than PES5)....but when will you release the server? For pes2008

Anyway I just said what I think is the best PC footy (much better than PES5)....but when will you release the server? For pes2008

Dont worry, i didnt want to be critical, and im sorry but in this i cant say anything, i finished almost my work, but diego has to finish the rest with his buddies

Hey no news? Im working a lot and this project is already death?

When you have time contact me on MSN

I have.

Option Files
If anyone has any option files containing any European leagues, eg. Austria, Slovakia, Serbia, Russia, etc., then we want them!

Please PM me them, or add me to MSN and send me it.

:)

Just PES2008 OF for now?

Just PES2008 OF for now?

Lets see how good it goes on PES2008...and the managment might compensate for any problems the game has....

Lets see how good it goes on PES2008...and the managment might compensate for any problems the game has....

Well, I disagree on that..but we all have different opinions :))

For me, PES2008 will never be a good game...even if your work was amazing...that's simply the reason why I don't play FIFA even though it has an interesting career mode.. How can I enjoy it if I don't have fun playing it? Just having to run...

Anyway, I respect those who like, and the only thing I can do is hope PES6 would be included sometime in the project. Meanwhile I'm willing to help gathering the OF for PES2008, if I find any..;)

Well, I disagree on that..but we all have different opinions :))

For me, PES2008 will never be a good game...even if your work was amazing...that's simply the reason why I don't play FIFA even though it has an interesting career mode.. How can I enjoy it if I don't have fun playing it? Just having to run...

Anyway, I respect those who like, and the only thing I can do is hope PES6 would be included sometime in the project. Meanwhile I'm willing to help gathering the OF for PES2008, if I find any..;)

I know that you don't enjoy PES2008, but at the moment we are only planning to do a PES2008 version.

Please do collect OF's for us! :)
PM me them, if you find any.

Originally Posted by Nathan7 >
If anyone has any questions in English, add me and I will try to answer. Diego is the 'Spanish Correspondent' and vihn78 is the 'Italian Correspondent'. If you have any questions add our MSN's and ask us, because between us we should be able to answer your question!
Can I be the 'French Correspondent'? ;)) I'm working on the third Division in France (it calls "National") The first and second Division (Ligue 1 Orange and Ligue 2 Orange) already exists.
I had talk with Diego and he explains me the project : I think that is a very good and possible project. Nathan7 if you want, add me as MSN contact, but I warn you : my english is not very correct... :LOL:

Last edited:

hi

as you see i designed
team server
chante server
national anthem server
music server
menu server
scoreboard server
and fixture server

so you can play real league.. even loose and go to second o third div of any league)

i even made a quick star.. where you double click in mi exe and it goes directly to pre match menu....

and a quick exit.... where you hit a key and the game closes inmediatly.. no matter if you are in menu o durgin the match..

I DID A CROWD MANAGER TOO

in this days i will be uploading my "Crowd Manager" tool in withc you pres F keys
from F1 to F12 (ingame)

and you can reproduce crowd sounds

now you can insult the referee or make the crowd wistle any player

so you can manage animic state of the crowd ingame.....

Can someone translate the tutorial in italian? My english is basic :DD

Can I be the 'French Correspondent'? ;)) I'm working on the third Division in France (it calls "National") The first and second Division (Ligue 1 Orange and Ligue 2 Orange) already exists.
I had talk with Diego and he explains me the project : I think that is a very good and possible project. Nathan7 if you want, add me as MSN contact, but I warn you : my english is not very correct... :LOL:

I have added you. :)

When you are done with the French option file, then send me it. I'm looking forward to the end of this project!

I know that you don't enjoy PES2008, but at the moment we are only planning to do a PES2008 version.

Please do collect OF's for us! :)
PM me them, if you find any.

I've already sent diego several links for league patches, with kits, OF's, menus..etc

In my opinion you should contact those patch makers and get their permission to make a mega patch with all of them, with respective credits, of course.

Polish League:

http://board.issonline.pl/index.php?showtopic=10746

(there's also a chant pack for that patch on the forum)

Romanian League:

http://www.pesromania.net/

Portuguese League:

http://www.proevolutionsoccer.com.p...php?module=pnForum&func=viewtopic&topic=12510

There's plenty more.. Maybe you should post a table with those you already have (OF's, kits, faces, etc...) ...

I know you're planning on making one for PES 2008, and then if it works then you will try to adapt it to PES6.

But,

Why not make it for PES6 and if it works then make one for PES2008, the other way round? From this thread, just 1 person has asked for 2008 but 3 people have asked for PES6, so the PES2008 appears to be less popular anyway? I reckon the more people play PES6 than PES2008.

I appreciate anything that is produced either way though.

Besides the fact it should be quite easier making the PES6 version, because we already have what Juce left us, such as face/hair/boot/stadium server and PES6 Statistic Center from Cunit...

But they should do whatever they want to do, and I'll be more than thankful for everything they make...

I can talk with the guy that make the Portuguese League and with the portuguese face makers if you want

My work is finally finished:DD
I worked on champions league structure, and UEFA cup too, and on teams that will be added in every single option file.
Every option file will have 60 teams from the nation that it cames from ( so for example in the italian option file there will be enough teams to create 3 divisions) plus there will be many teams from other countries to create a propre champions league (64 teams in which 48 of them will play 2 qualifying rounds) and UEFA cup (48 more teams + 32 that will lose in the 2 qualifying round of champions league, for a total of 80 teams that will play 1 qualifying round before to arrive to the group stage).
A total of 36 european countries will be in every option files.
Bigger countries will have 10 clubs, then 8, 6, 5, and so on, till we arrive to smaller countries that will have only 1 club.

I hope i explained everything well. For now i gathered a short list of the clubs that have to be included from each of the 36 european countries but this is not important cause i think that everyone knows how to use option file editors so when they recive the first release of the tool, they can change teams alone, and choose what they like more:LOL:

Now its up to the main programmers to show up, i cant do anything more, i wasnt even supposed to take part in this project :blush:

P.S. For all people from countries not included in this work, please dont kill me, dont forget that every option file has slots only for 211 teams so i cant make miracles, i tried to be honest and include teams following the UEFA ranking as closer as possible.
And again do not forget that when this tool will finally be pubblished you can always change teams with any type of option file editor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom