Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Hello 71

well.. i think we can mae it for pes6..

but i need to investigate... i think its 90% posible...

i depend on the HEX programers

Remeber i dont know about programing..

i am just the guy who had the idea

and realized how to use AFS2FS.. to make a total server...

about the manager etc

yes thats is my original idea

in the best case
we can buy or sale players even a stad.
i will try to find the original banr roll of every teams.. based con fifa manager 08.

the total server is very simple. (i explained show in last post)

good idea to use the PNGs you said.

about the goal repetition..

if anybody can contact the makers of that tool.. that will be so amazing

that static extractor will be done by the gu who made it for pes6

and the match simulation is not started yet

maybe i can get the last 20 real result of any match and put it ramdon.. i dont know..

my ideas is analyze the skill of the players of a team
and compare to the rival and guess a result

that is the only part i still didnt designed...

i got some frined that tell me is not too complicated to do...

we just need time..

next wek most of programers will be free form school or university.. so we will acelerate the project...

i am planig to make Euro and World cup patches (we can simuate th entire fixture) so we need patcher to make those patches too

anyway

i am opened to listen new ideas...

all ideas are welcome

i think the fisrt realease will be simple then we will do it better

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

wow #71, as we say in italy, you are a "vulcano of ideas"
And i found some quite good.

Hey diego, i was waiting for you online on MSN yesterday:tumble:
Well maybe you were busy. I saw the youtube video you sent me, you are quite good on playing real football yourself:LOL:

I will prepare an exel file for rankings of teams too, its a ranking me and my friends use when we organize turnaments so that we can have more balanced groups of teams.

If diego will like it, then it will be my first contribute for this work :DANCE:

sounds good

explainme more bout rankings

by here

or be msn

its the same

Let's hope it's as 'easy' as you say to do a PES6 version...if there was a AFS2FS for PES6..
Anyway, I know that you're only on a early stage..something as being able to play real fixtures would be already a major achievment..

Do you have an idea how the teams/players database will be organized? How do you plan to use so many teams if the optionfile is limited?
That would be important to know..because if there will be a external database, we would need to work on that..

I can look for every competition format, to make those fixtures right, if you want..;)

Guys IMO the BEST PC PES is Winning Eleven 9 Liveware evolution the korean one...that would be THE BEST platform to set the manager on...try it its ace...

I designed that...

i will be easy

dont need to make a DB

even i dont mind about OF limit

i just did it
and works

the explanations is too long

but believe me
it works!

once the prgrmas is done
i will just need
the patches of the leagues

this is the list (every atch mnust contain)

1 - OPfile

2 - Kits GDB (only the league itself) i mean
if you do the Coca Cola Championship.. you just need the GDB of the english teams (dont send milan or barcelona ETc) cause i will use if from italian and spanish patches

3 - faces and hairs

4 - (file that contains the chant relinked)

5 - the chant adx files

6 - an entrace scene sound for the competition

7 - credit listo for all parson who participated in the patch

thats all

contact me and we decide the best patches to use

Thanks
DIEGO

Sounds nice..;)

I understand if you use a option file just with english teams, for example..and then, if you want to play another league, it would load another optionfile...

But... that way we couldn't play some 2nd division spanish team against an argentinian one, just for example.. That would be important to simulate a proper UEFA cup, for example.

I'll contact you and send the link for some of the best league patches I know.. I just don't know if I should look for both versions..(PES2008 and 6)

About that replay saver I told you, it seems the site was closed..it was a german or italian website.. But I'll keep looking.

One more step is done, i showed diego my method to calculate the ranking, and he liked it:LOL:

We discussed about the problem of using only one option file per league, that in this way you cant play for example York City (th division england) vs Foggia (3rd division Italy).

But there will be still enough teams aviable (every patch will use national teams to make them club teams too) to create proper champions league and uefa cup fixures, of course we do not pretend to menage to simulate even qualifying rounds, but for sure there are enough slot for teams to play even group stage of uefa cup.

And still there will be enough slots for at least 3 division of your league you chosed.

The reason of using only one option file is that the second release of this server will include transfer market, so that all of us can realize the dream of chosing a team of the 3rd division and slowly buy players and trying to reach to the top of football.

Now please for now none of you come asking for players to change stats and retire, lets move step by step, remember we are all not programmers, we are just football fans that are trying to create a small program that will force pes2008 (or pes 6, i would like it too) to do what we want, lets say we are children trying to understand what adults do:DUMMY:

When diego will give me more information, and when the guy working on match simulating will give me more information too (actually this guy is a friend of mine, i will kick his ass till he will do what i want:TWIST:) then for sure or me or diego will give you more informations

This is a brilliant idea. I liuke the way we can do Group Stage UEFA Cup, but maybe, just maybe, we could go all the way to 1st Qualifying Round of the UCL if everybody chipped in! You can get many teams from Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro + Serbia in the Balkan patch and lots of other European patches, like the Austrian and Skandinavian patches, have lots more different European leagues.

What about...

I don't usually work with master league teams...but, from what I know, you can make your team, select the players you want from that option file, give a badge to it (by importing png files on peseditor), give the teams their real faces, kits, balls, stadiums, etc...by kitserver, because they still have a team ID, right?
So...you can extract any team from an OF..and ML teams can be imported to other games because they're save files, right?

This way, we would have a generic database..when the program launched PES there would be the two chosen teams on ML teams..because our saved files were imported there...
We would have a save file for every single team (manually extracted from every league option file), and we would only need to insert it on the right save folder before the game being launched and then pick it on the team selection mode (on friendly).

What do you think...maybe I'm wrong...as I said, I don't usually use ML teams...but since they're the ones that can be transfered from game to game...

good idea, sounds like it would work.

I have made my own ML United if you would like it for this project. It has more real names, and updated stats, ages + nationalities.

The idea would be to get all the teams from those specific option files.. but since Manchester United and the Premier League are played by everyone, yes, we would just need one blank from the beginning of the season...with no progress achieved by the players...
Just start a Master League choosing players, pick those from Match mode, give them the right numbers, give the team the right png file for badge...

I don't know how big is a master league team file...but even if it's 1 MB, I think it's acceptable. 1000 teams would mean 1 GB..which is acceptable nowadays and those are a LOT of teams..
My main question would be:

- Is it possible to use a ML team from a french OF and use it on a portuguese OF and still have those players? The file stores the player details from the ML team imported?
- We would have to have an huge faces/hairs database and import those in the game before the match... is that possible?

Q1 - You can move a ML team, but if the French and Portuguese OF's have different teams then it will change your team.

Q2 - The hairs/faces database will be like what we had in PES6, that was big. It should be possible.

Hmmm...it doesn't store the players names/stats from the OF where it was extrated? If it only works with same OF...we can't do it this way... : /

Thanks for the explanation! As I said, I don't usually use ML teams. I thought that if I saved Aberdeen from a scottish OF and bring it to my friend's house to play in his original OF, my players would be in there because they would be stored in the save file...

ı see a stadium server in headline.how about it?

ı see a stadium server in headline.how about it?

I think I know what he means...if this project will work as a PES launcher, it would be possible to rename files before matches..so, when you picked your team, his program would rename stadium files in order to play in the one you picked..

That's not like juce's stadium server but it works for the idea of his project...

Anyway, I don't speak for him...that's just the idea I have of what he might think..

It is not a server like juce

but work the same way

rememebr i force the game to use always same teams (i replace teams inside)

and i force it to use the same stads

then i got a folder with all stadiusm inside (like stad server folders)

every stad separated by folder stad name
inside the files are namen all the same

so ocne you select stad

the program copya paste into IMG and done

in few secons you are able to use that stad
then you select weather...

we can even create new weathers

then you can select version (CL - uefa ETC)
once you clik play
fullscreen program launch pes and done

Hmmm...it doesn't store the players names/stats from the OF where it was extrated? If it only works with same OF...we can't do it this way... : /

Thanks for the explanation! As I said, I don't usually use ML teams. I thought that if I saved Aberdeen from a scottish OF and bring it to my friend's house to play in his original OF, my players would be in there because they would be stored in the save file...

Yeah, it only stores the player ID number, which can obviously differ from OF, to OF. Stupid really.

It is not a server like juce

but work the same way

rememebr i force the game to use always same teams (i replace teams inside)

and i force it to use the same stads

then i got a folder with all stadiusm inside (like stad server folders)

every stad separated by folder stad name
inside the files are namen all the same

so ocne you select stad

the program copya paste into IMG and done

in few secons you are able to use that stad
then you select weather...

we can even create new weathers

then you can select version (CL - uefa ETC)
once you clik play
fullscreen program launch pes and done

This tool looks better and better the more you say about it, I can't wait and I hope I can help you set up a full CL, all the way up to at least the 2nd Qualifying Round.

If you need french help I'm here... I have French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 and French kits and French stadiums too
The PES Boss is born... Why don't you ask Konami to give you money for this work? I'm joking...

Last edited:

If you need french help I'm here... I have French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 and French kits and French stadiums too
The PES Boss is born... Why don't you ask Konami to give you money for this work? I'm joking...

Any help is welcomed. If you really want ot help then had diego to your msn.
diego_martiniello@hotmail.com
This way all movements of data will be faster.

Come on guys, where are guys with other leagues? Noone with enlgish teams? and german? and spanish? im sure many of you wants this server so lets give our best ;)

Guys is it ready?

I can do English teams. I obviously know the premiership and have a season ticket in the Championship so know that pretty well too.

Any help is welcomed. If you really want ot help then had diego to your msn.
diego_martiniello@hotmail.com
This way all movements of data will be faster.

Come on guys, where are guys with other leagues? Noone with enlgish teams? and german? and spanish? im sure many of you wants this server so lets give our best ;)

Getting the leagues is the easiest part of the project, in my opinion.. Kronos has a topic that have LOTS of option files.. If he manages to do such tool, there will be plenty of people looking for that, so it shouldn't be a problem finding them..

But his OF's are for PES6 you know. But i can do other thing you know (not a lot but if I can help...) :lol:

Yeah, I forgot about that..I still play PES6.

Any news from this magnific tool??? If you need Potuguese league (BWin liga) just teel

I will work on Slovakian Corgon and Second league
i have OF with all teams and players already
:redscarf:

Back
Top Bottom