Stadium Server R App

papinho81

Champions League
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille
Stadium Server R App v1.8 for FIFA16 can be download here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t2nte7k84j4zf98/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.8.rar/file

Contains:
- v1.8 AIO
- update from v1.7 to v1.8

Here is a link toward my R libraries that you now must use to install properly the server for the first time:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s5rrigebloh8mj/3.6.zip/file
Copy paste the folder 3.6 to "/Documents/R/win-library"

It is compatible with every version of the game.

All the required info for the installation and how to use the tool are in the Readme.pdf file.

Please report any problem you might come through.

List of changes:

UPDATE v1.1

- Correction of an error when you tried to load an external folder with stadium files in stadium server format (model.rx3, ect...)
- Extracted stadium files for the default game stadiums are now stored in a zip files somewhere on your disks (previously decompressed and installed in game/data/sceneassets folder). The App now ask you once where is located the zip file (possibility to change the path later), and momently extract only the required files from the zip if any.
- Because of the above change, the size of the App install has reduced from ~5GB to ~2GB (Software and libraries ~500MB + extracted stadium files in the zip ~1.5 GB ).

UPDATE v1.2:
Small corrections to avoid errors when you pressed inadvertently a and s at the wrong time. The tool used to try loading the wrong screenshot all over again. Now if you press RUN again after an error, you are good to go (thanks Iwanamzan for the inspiration).

UPDATE v1.3:
- Correction of a small error with the SEARCH function. When a team from the DB had no stadium assigned it could cause an error if that team was returned in the suggestions
- Users that already have a cl.ini before installing the App MUST add the line STADIUM_ID=177 before any "[]" otherwise the line would not be red which turns off the Stadium Server App.

UPDATE v1.4
- Fixed a bug with crowd files that where not properly loaded if you assigned a stadium ID when adding a stadium to the map file with the ADD button.
- Previously if the folder (or zip) containing your stadium files have a ui folder, the .big files were copied to your game folder. Even though it didn't have any impact on the experience with the game it would add messy files in your sceneassets/stadium folder.
Now files from the ui folder are ignored by the app.

UPDATE v1.5
- Fixed a bug with glare files. Previously if the files you provided had either the lnx or the rx3 type but not the other type of file the server was assuming you had the both types and it would not look into your game folder or the stad_source.zip to collect the files, resulting in an error message telling you that glare files were missing. This is now fixed.
- The App now use the country column first then the comment column of your map_stadium.txt to sort and display the stadium list. Previously only the country column was used. This makes easier to find your stadium when you want to manage them (ie:update them)
- You must now press the key "$" instead of the combo "a" and "s" to load your stadiums at the kickoffhub screen. With the previous set up sometime the order to load a stadium was sent when "a" or "s" were pressed separately, resulting in a stadium trying to be loaded at the wrong time.

UPDATE v1.6
- Improved the ability of the App to discriminate text from the taken screenshot
- The Browse function now immediately save the provided path where before closing the app and reopening it was necessary
- The manual (available in the AIO) now provide the link toward the last version of R (v3.6.3) compatible with the tool. R v4 is not compatible
with the tool.
- The manual now provide the updated download link for the stad_source_folder containing all the default game stadium files which are mendatory for the app.
- The gWidgetstcltk library install problem has been fixed.

UPDATE v1.7
- Fixed problems with libraries that were removed from CRAN, if you had already installed the tool before you are not concerned
- Edited the instructions for the installation steps of the R libraries

UPDATE v1.8
- Improved the optical character recognition (OCR) process performance. There is now less chances that a random stadium is picked instead of the wanted one.

Video Tutorials:
1 ) App installation

2) How to use the App

Weaknesses and Strenghts of the App compared with CGFS
The App is not really relevant for people that can already use CGFS.
Here are the weakness and the strength of my App compared with CGFS:

Weaknesses:
- Not easy to install (I am happy to help anyone)
- Requires some free disks space available (~2GB including the stadium_source_folder that contains all the default game stadium files that needs to be available to the App).
- It is not a File Server, it is only a Stadium Server.
- It requires the user intervention before starting a game (press a and s on the match preview screen aka kickoffhub)
- Stadiums can't be assigned to tournaments IDs and tournament rounds IDs

Strengths:
- It is compatible with every version of the game.
- You can load any RevMod type of files that have a stadium ID with it (ie: specificgoalpost, ect...).
- The App can read stadium files stored in .zip compressed archive which in the end might result in a net gain of disk space (lost through install size - gain with compressed stadium folders= gain?).
- Any stadium file format is supported (FS or standard), if in standard format the stadium ID doesn't matter. For both format you can only add some files (ie textures) to files already installed in your game (ie: model, crowd, ect...).
- Teams which are linked in the DB to a stadium with an exterior camera will have the exterior camera.
- A function of the App allows loading any stadium already installed to your game or to the stadium map file simply by searching the Home team name or the stadium name. It can be used to load a particular stadium for a final ect...
- Stadiums can be added to the stadium map while the game is/is not started (it doesn't matter). You can add many stadium at the same time.

upload_2019-8-5_23-41-6.png

Last edited:
Thank you!

I'm confused about the db master part. Following your link I downloaded File Master, is that the same? It does not have an option to click on "file" and "open db".

I'm also wondering about the stad_source_files . Should i paste the entire folder in sceneassets or just "crowdplacement", "fx" and "stadium"?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late answer.

If I shared the correct file, once you installed file master, you should have also installed dbmaster. Check in your program folder for a folder called fifa master. It should be inside it.

For your second question, you should copy the entire folder (including the content folder called stad_source_folder) inside your game sceneassets folder.

Sorry for the late answer.

If I shared the correct file, once you installed file master, you should have also installed dbmaster. Check in your program folder for a folder called fifa master. It should be inside it.

For your second question, you should copy the entire folder (including the content folder called stad_source_folder) inside your game sceneassets folder.

Thanks for answering.

No, inside my fifa master folder I only have File Master and Creation Master 16.
Any chance you could upload just dbmaster?

Hmm I guess I'm out of my depth trying to install this. Just get a bunch of error messages when executing the code lines inside the Rgui.exe

If anyone has the time/ability to create a video tutorial for this in the near future that would be great.

I will do a video tutorial in the coming days.

Could you post a screenshot of the errors R thrown at you, may be I can help.
Also, I didn't explicitly mentioned it but the first time you execute R code from the Stadium_Server.R script, you MUST be connected to internet.

Last edited:
A video tutorial for the installation of the App is now available (also added to the opening post)

A uses tutorial will follow soon and will be shorter ;)

Ok, I am not happy with the stad_source_files thing that currently has to be copied inside the data/sceneassets folder. of the game. If you want to use the stadium server with different version of your game (different game folders; if anyone other than me end up using this tool ;))) you will end loosing quite some disk space.

I am working on a small update where this big folder will be kept compressed (zip only, I will change the link) and the tool will ask you were you stored it. So the same archive will be pointed out even though you are using the server for different games folder.

Last edited:
Ok, I am not happy with the stad_source_files thing that currently has to be copied inside the data/sceneassets folder. of the game. If you want to use the stadium server with different version of your game (different game folders; if anyone other than me end up using this tool ;))) you will end loosing quite some disk space.

I am working on a small update where this big folder will be kept compressed (zip only, I will change the link) and the tool will ask you were you stored it. So the same archive will be pointed out even though you are using the server for different games folder.

I haven't tried the tool yet, as I'm hooked to PES 2020.
But I always end up coming back to FIFA 16 at some point, so I'm glad this new tool is already out there.
I'll probably start using it somewhere along the line.

Thanks a lot for your work!

v1.2 available to download in the opening post.

It contains a small correction to avoid errors when you pressed inadvertently a and s at the wrong time.

The tool used to try loading the wrong screenshot all over again. Now if you press RUN again after an error you are good to go.

Last edited:
Sorry, again a small update to fix an error with the SEARCH function when a team without a stadium assigned in the DB (no entry in the teamstadiumlinks.txt) was returned in the propositions.

Also, for the users that already have a cl.ini, the lines to be added for the App have to be added before any "[ ]" or the line would be ignored by the game and thus the App would not be active.

The updates and fixes (v1.3) can be downloaded from the opening post.

Hi! Just a small update of the App to fix two small bugs:

- Fixed a bug with crowd files that where not properly loaded if you assigned a stadium ID when adding a stadium to the map file with the ADD button.
- Previously if the folder (or zip) containing your stadium files have a ui folder, the .big files were copied to your game folder. Even though it didn't have any impact on the experience with the game it would add messy files in your sceneassets/stadium folder.
Now files from the ui folder are ignored by the app.

The file can be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/30vk7rtid8jy8nl/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.4.rar/file

does this work in career mode. I have installed the mod and it works fine with friendlies but i cant get it to load stadiums with an existing CM. Thanks

It should work in career mode too, also with ongoing career mode as long as the database is not different from the one you exported. Can you hear the two sounds after you pressed a and s during the kick of hub? Do you get any error message?

Yes I hear the Mario sound. No error messages. But when I play the match its the generic stadium rather than the imported one

I am having trouble with the server app. I have a memory impairment and get confused easily
Is there any way i can copy and paste the stadium files in to the main program and somehow use cm 16/db master to load them into the main program
I have given up on fifa 20 after ea knocked out the mods again and ruined the gameplay. Fifa 16 looks very good and i would like to really mod the game and gameplay. I am ok with most things but the stadiums is really beyond me at present
For example. Hillsborough stadium is 147 and supposed to replace stadium europa. How do i replace Europa with hillsborough and then link it to sheffield wednesday? I cant work out how to replace existing stadiums with replacements and get them to load in fifa CM. There must be a way without using the server.

Last edited:
Yes it is possible. You can have look here for the how to do it: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?posts/6541280/

About the app, if you managed to have it working with friendlies consistently, you are very close from having it working properly. I know the tool is not the most straightforward but I am happy to help you if you want. Also there is not many users of it yet so they were no proper beta testing and systems/versions issue might pop up. Really if you could try what I suggested, go to your game folder, open the cl.ini with a text editor, change the stadium_id value from 177 to 13 save. Launch the game without starting the app and start your ongoing career. If Anfield is loaded instead of the generic stadium you would expect, it would help me to rule out a potential problem source.

Also, if you are using the latest version from origin, you might want to have a look to CGFS by @shawminator . It is easier to use than my stadium server and also have way more features.

Yes I'd like your help. I also have my own fifa YouTube channel with all my cm matches there. Don't worry I'm not trolling for hits as there's absolutely no monetization on the channel. Its just for fun
I'd like to use all the stadiums in my cm matches and post to yt. I'll obviously credit any mods I use
I absolutely couldn't get the cgfs to work

I've reinstalled fifa 16 and also done the same with the r server. Unfortunately when I load using the shortcut it takes my to r console rather than load the app. I'm stuck for what to do

I can't help you right now (family time), but I will surely do it this afternoon. Can you try the thing I asked above in the meantime and report the result please? You don't need to have the app working, to test that.

Ok that's a good news, normally we should be able to get it work.
About your second installation of the app and the app window not showing up when you click on the short cut, I suggest you to launch the app with the method 1 from the manual. If the app window doesn't show up, there is a problem with the installation.

Back
Top Bottom