1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Stadium Builder

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by thomasmc14, 16 June 2007.

1. thomasmc14

thomasmc14 Guest

:applause: Pro Evolution is going to continue to dominate the football industry. I have read today that in the new pro evo game there is going to be a stadium builder which will make the game even more realistic

2. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    It's something we expect, but something we also expect to be very basic first time around.

3. Boset1

Boset1 Non-League

6 April 2005
    [​IMG]

4. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    that's one dirty tv

5. thomasmc14

thomasmc14 Guest

To boset where did you find that picture?

6. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
  7. Beatts

Beatts Keep the faith...

15 October 2003
    Southampton, UK
    Saints
    This picture is a clear fake, please stop spreading these around its not good to raise peoples hopes.

8. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Anyone who gets their hopes up too high over the next installment from the kings of tweak deserves all the disappointment they receive.......... ;)

They have to make a statement on the Next gen for sure but knowing Konami :roll: