SS Lazio Thread

Robzz

Non-League
16 September 2005
every people know about this team, born in 1900 SS Lazio is the fist team of Rome, we've to make a good team for the next season, especially because we come again to play the champions league after a few years, some new players have come to reinforce the team, talk about it..

is there any supporter other than me?

Forza Lazio!

Last edited:
today there's a match between Lazio and Arsenal, first match of the Amsterdam tournament, hope to win :)

Seems like no Lazio supporters on this forum. Any idea who have Lazio signed for next season Robzz?

FW Simone Del Nero (from Brescia, free transfer)
DF Lionel Scaloni (from Racing de Santander) - ex Western Ham Utd
MF Pasquale Foggia (loan return from Reggina) - think he might have been loaned out somewhere else
GK Massimo Zallocco (from Lecco)
DF Aleksandar Kolarov (from OFK Beograd) - played in U21 final (and got sent off)
MF Mourad Meghni (from Bologna, co-ownership)
GK Juan Pablo Carrizo (from River Plate) - dunno if this has gone thru

FW Simone Del Nero (from Brescia, free transfer)
DF Lionel Scaloni (from Racing de Santander) - ex Western Ham Utd
MF Pasquale Foggia (loan return from Reggina) - think he might have been loaned out somewhere else
GK Massimo Zallocco (from Lecco)
DF Aleksandar Kolarov (from OFK Beograd) - played in U21 final (and got sent off)
MF Mourad Meghni (from Bologna, co-ownership)
GK Juan Pablo Carrizo (from River Plate) - dunno if this has gone thru

Lotito sold foggia to cagliari.... a very big mistake in my opinion.
it was the only big mistake lotito did since he's in charge at lazio.
meghni was a great buy. i really hope he will finally express his real potential :)
i'm not a lazio supporter, but lazio was one of the teams i liked the most to watch last season. delio rossi is a genius!

Last edited:
He's not a new signing but I also think Stefano Mauri has been a revelation under Rossi, I also heard today they are touting for Stefano Fiore who in his time was a great MF Maestro.

I know Del Nero can have his good times, and Meghni is a talented fella. Foggia.. i only know him well from PES :mrgreen: He's short but skilled. Fiore coming back? Is that possible? Not sure whether he'd be the same Fiore we know of.

I know Del Nero can have his good times, and Meghni is a talented fella. Foggia.. i only know him well from PES :mrgreen: He's short but skilled. Fiore coming back? Is that possible? Not sure whether he'd be the same Fiore we know of.

del nero has his moments, but he's too inconsistant. Meghni too is quite inconsistant, but he has a huge potential!

foggia is one of the purest young talents in europe. a fast, technical wing, with an awesome dribbling and a very good shot. nice buy for cagliari, the perfect replace for esposito.

about fiore rumours i heard it too. me too i'm not so sure if we'll ever see the real fiore again, and actually delio rossi's game system doesn't require a "pure advanced midfielder" like fiore..... but mauri often moves foward as an advanced midfielder (u're absolutely right about mauri, Juveboy ;)) so fiore could be a nice backup for him.

anyway Lotito always says he buys only young players with good potential and fiore is not so young anymore, so i can't see him joining lazio :)

I don't think Fiore will ever come back again to Lazio, even though I liked him so much when he was with us I think he isn't part of lotito's plans
I also agree with you that lotito made a mistake selling Foggia, for me he's one of the most skillful players in Italy.. anyway I've watched the champion's league preliminary match against dinamo bucarest and I've seen two strong young wings, De Silvestri and Kolarov, I guess they will do a fantastic season ;)

Last edited:
grazie for kicking some romanian ass. lazio grande lazio!

surely my team for this CL-campaign :)

great match yesterday, although the bad first half we won the match thanks to the scores of Rocchi,Pandev,Rocchi :applause:

Back
Top Bottom