Spurs 9 - 1 Wigan

winston

Champions League
7 August 2005
How can you concede 9 (N-I-N-E) goals in one EPL match? :LMAO:

Wigan were unlucky though and were simply caught on the break 7 or 8 times.

Hopefully, they'll keep it down to 6 next match so it doesn't take half an hour to watch the highlights.

How can you concede 9 (N-I-N-E) goals in one EPL match? :LMAO:

Wigan were unlucky though and were simply caught on the break 7 or 8 times.

Hopefully, they'll keep it down to 6 next match so it doesn't take half an hour to watch the highlights.

My team shipped nine goals at Old Trafford in 1995 (Man Utd 9-0 Ipswich).

I feel Wigan's pain.:COAT:

Disgraceful by Wigan and the players should refund all travel and tickets costs for them supporters.

I feel Wigan's pain.:COAT:

When the score went to 5-1, I was thinking how shitty the Wigan fans must be feeling at being so soundly thrashed. I bet they wish they could have back that shitty 5-1 feeling.

Last time I saw a game like this was when Germany beat San Marino 13-0 a couple of years back, but that was a quality international team against a bunch of postman, teachers and hairdressers.

I'm a Spurs fan. There is no need for euphoric reactions, it's only 3 points.
I would like to trade this 9-1 for three consecutive 3-1 wins or even better 4 consecutive 2-1 wins. One could suppose that this is good for confidence and that the team can build on this...but we are talking Spurs here.

I rather like Wigan and i hope they get over it very soon, hope they can win their next match. If i was Redknapp, i'm not sure i would be so pleased about this result...this guarantees an ultra motivated Wigan in the away match...and Spurs being Spurs, i'm pretty sure Wigan will win that match.

So... maybe we'll starting new threads after every high win of our team?!

Silly idea... In my humble opinion it's no need to start new thread for boasting how your team good is.
They win so high, great, but write it in example in "The Spurs Thread"?

Come on now, we all know Spurs aren't that good, but 9-1 is an incredible scoreline in one of the top leagues in the world.

well, lets not get jealous over a small thread. I think Spurs played great, its an amazing score in the EPL no matter who the opponent is, and worth some celebration. Especially since its spurs, and highly doubt they'll be able to repeat this anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom