speedtouch 585 & pes 2009

psyxanwmalos

Non-League
5 November 2008
hello soccerfans!!! :APPLAUD:
i have a biiiig problem... :CW:
i have the router / modem speedtouch 585 and i cannot set it to play pes 2009... :SHOCK:
any of u guys have the same modem?? :COP:
can you help me please??? :RANT:

Patriwwwwti!
To idio router exw kai gw alla molis prin kana dywro pira to original pro apo Agglia kai den exw dokimasei to online. Tha to kanw kai tha se enimerwsw. Pantws an pas stin selida pou kaneis configure ton router (se mena einai 192.168.1.254) des an einai energopoiimeno to firewall...An einai prepei na valeis sti lista me ta exceptions to Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. To idio isxyei kai gia to firewall twn windows. An den exeis kanena firewall energopoimeno (an kai den sto sinistw) pithanws na xreiazetai port forwarding apo to router kai na exw kai gw to idio provlima. Molis paw spiti to koitaw kai tha sou ksanapw.

prologos said that you can try going to the page where you configure your router (for example this router address 192.168.1.254) and if you have the firewall on, put Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 in the Excpetion List. The same for the Windows Firewall. If this doesnt work then try doing "Port Forwarding" from the router.

Dont ask me i havent got any speedtouch router, i just told you what prologos said

router firewall off
windows firewall off
does anyone know the settings of the router??
mine is the speedtouch v5...
is the old one...
any help would be great!!!
lets go ellinares!!!!

Back
Top Bottom