1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Specific skills for specific players in WE10

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Imczas, 25 April 2006.

1. Imczas

Imczas Non-League

12 April 2004
    Poland
    FC Barcelona
    Anyone knows which players has characteristic skills or type of run, shot, freekick?
    I noticed that Messi run like in real life (quick legs). C.Ronaldo,Ronaldinho, R. Carlos, Ronaldo, who's els?

Special shot with L1" Del Piero, Pires, Henry who's else?
    Flip-flap:Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Wilhelmson, Rosales, Ibrahimovic, Takahara who's else.

Who's shot free kicks like R.Carlos?

Maybe in WE10 more players have new individual skils?

2. vondave

vondave Stretford End

9 August 2005
    Ive seen Zlatan do his version of the flip-flap. The ball doesnt go in the air, but zips sharply in front of him at an angle. Tried it using the triple tap but he did it like Ronaldinho. But he definately did it like he usually does

3. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    another good topic...

riquelme does the double back heel (check moves thread)

4. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    yes the flip-flap has been changed...ronaldinho has he's own style of doing it like zaltan and c.ronaldo:) nice

5. Georgios

Georgios Non-League

9 April 2006
    Grammozis shoots f.k like carlos

6. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    Bullard shoots like carlos :D

7. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Well the shoot likes or runs like aren't really special skills. They're just set in basic settings from options like Run style #1-3 or more and FK style #1-9. Same goes for PK style taking.

I don't think if we want to get best out of this topic we should mention who runs different or shoots like Carlos but who has real SPECIAL skill that can't be set in "Edit mode" (Like the Roberto Carlos shoot that can!) like the people who can do flip flap for example or what Riquelme can do that others can't and other individual skills like that which have been hardcoded into the player in programming and unable to set in "Option file in edit mode"

So good idea for thread but let's get specific :)

8. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Rooney also does the L1 special shot. He also had it in the last game.

9. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

Messi can do the rabona shot

10. 3than_chelsea

3than_chelsea Chelsea 4 life

7 April 2005
    Melbourne
    Chelsea
    whats the L1 special shot?? i dont even remember that in WE9 , i thought Shot and L1 makes it lob ?? :S

11. Necridhaha

Necridhaha Conference

12 August 2005
    Holland
    Any vids?

12. Imczas

Imczas Non-League

12 April 2004
    Poland
    FC Barcelona
    Good idea plf.

13. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    Ronaldinho has certain passes like he does in real life: outside part of the foot and pretending like he's not passing to the area he's passing.

14. SeanEmiamFF

SeanEmiamFF Conference

14 August 2003
    France
    Japon, Argentine, Espagne
    I think it's not a special skills, but I'm not sure, but I've just see a computer's player that let the ball pass through his legg, and he run and get the ball.It's not easy to explain, but if you remeber, it's as Rivaldo in 2002, during the world cup final, who let the ball for Ronaldo. But in WE 10, the player let the ball pass, and run again to get it.
    Do you know how is it possible to do it ? Probably with R1, but I never make it :-(
    Thanks ;)

15. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    while the pass is reaching ur player, hold r1 and the direction the ball is travelling... they had tat in we9 already

16. akd

akd Non-League

26 October 2005
    I've never seen him do that in real life :lol: Anyways, does Riquelme have a special animation while he is running like Ronaldinho does?

17. aoi alpha

aoi alpha Non-League

1 March 2006
    juninho special free kicks animation is new.

18. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

Any vids about these shots. I've never seen them before

19. Batigol999

Batigol999 Guest

flip flap is "elastica"?

Flip-Flap: Park Chu-Young

20. game killer

game killer Conference

4 August 2004
    Though, it's a WHOLE new animation.

21. titi henry

titi henry Conference

15 August 2005
    can some one send that animations

22. andish2001

andish2001 Championship

1 May 2005
    The juninho and pirlo fk animations are simply brilliant.

23. mr_sparxx

mr_sparxx 13th Squad Captain

4 February 2004
    london
    Manchester United
    Ok guys here's the player specific shot that from what i know, only Del Piero, Henry and Rooney have.
    Lob Shot
    Since there all right footed players you have to be coming down on goal near or inside the penalty area and execute a chip shot like you would normally :l1: + :square: it works so well during a match, the times i have done it the keeper thinks its going wide and wont even go for it.

The V fient i think needs to be cleared up for those having trouble doing it. If the player is attacking to the right and is right footed, stop hold :r2: then press back then diagonal right DOWN during the drag back. It will NOT work if you try diagonal right UP with a right footed player, thats for left footers.
    V fient

Hope that helps :D

24. leet_haxor

leet_haxor Guest

still havent seen this in the game :(

any tips on how to do it??

25. Loki1975

Loki1975 Conference

14 June 2003
    Glasgow
    Arsenal
    what does henry do?