1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

'Special' Skills!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by olismi998, 27 October 2006.

1. olismi998

olismi998 Guest

Does anybody know which players have 'special' skills , as I was told that there are 180 different ones. The only ones I can see is the flip-flap, same as PES5:shock: :shock:

2. santiago

santiago 360 lover

25 April 2006
    Portugal
    Benfica
    180??????? lol

3. olismi998

olismi998 Guest

No wait it says on the back 150. Still I dont know where these are gonna come from!!

4. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
    animations man, 150 new animations. Must be what they mean.

5. kaisersoze666

kaisersoze666 Non-League

10 August 2004
    I've seen an excellent looking slide volley, hard to describe it really. A cross came over and my player slid in and scissor kicked it while on the ground, looked superb.

6. olismi998

olismi998 Guest

arrrggghh right so it isnt just individual skills. But whole things:(

7. bonus

bonus Non-League

1 September 2002
    There are a lot of new things in the game but not that many.

A lot of it has to do with the slow walk button and doing drag backs into diffrent moves to get away from tackles.

8. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    There are some new moves, but most seem to be only relevant when moving at very slow speeds and being stationary. I really wish Konami would introduce a skills system for allowing better handling and more tricks when moving fast.

9. Genkitzu

Genkitzu WE10 Pro

21 September 2004
    Amsterdam
    V-feint? That´s new for people that go from PES5-PES6

10. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden

It certainly is. :) I like it for sure. I just wish that there would be more moves and things to do when running fast, not just standing still.

11. ChrisLFC

ChrisLFC Guest

Ronaldhino has some "special skills"

12. YaKooZa

YaKooZa Conference

26 April 2006
    Yeah, I saw Ronaldinho shoot the ball between his own legs if you know what I mean, with the inside part of his right foot.

13. LORDC007

LORDC007 League 2

4 February 2004
    whats the v-feint?