1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Sound Settings

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by jlemieux66, 12 February 2006.

1. jlemieux66

jlemieux66 Non-League

17 June 2004
    Has anyone encountered this?

I just realized that my sound settings for the game don't save when I save the option file. Everytime I reset my xbox or have to turn it off, when I come back I have to reset the audio level for the crowd, commentary, etc. as well as switching the commentary language from english to spanish.

In previous versions you only had to do this once and the option file would save it. Is it just me or this version doesn't do that????

anyone notice???

thanks,

2. jlemieux66

jlemieux66 Non-League

17 June 2004
    can anyone respond???

I'm pretty pissed that I have to adjust sound levels and change commentary language everytime I play the game... Is this happening to everyone or is it that i'm doing something wrong???