1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

sound lag

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by tecnoguy, 28 June 2005.

1. tecnoguy

tecnoguy We Won It Five Times

7 March 2005
    N Ireland
    Liverpool
    i'm getting sound lag on pes 4 playing offline, from the load screen right through 2 match, the sound is about 3 secs behind what is actually happening , i have checked my soundcard with dxdiag (direct x) it is fine , i am using wolf patch with solidius chants overwriting some of the wolf sound files , can anyone help ? i have a lot of mods in the game
    i may get 2 games without sound lag the it kicks in
    thanks

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Have you tried it with commentary off?

If that doesn't work, turn off all the sound and listen to music instead? ;)

3. tecnoguy

7 March 2005
    N Ireland
    Liverpool
    i want to fix sound problem not get rid of the sound ! thanks for your help anyway

4. jonno33

jonno33 Guest

technoguy...i get this problem too...your not on your own...what graphics card/sound card u got? ive got a geforce 5900 fx ultra 128mb and a creative soundblaster with 5.1 surround sound.

5. tecnoguy

7 March 2005
    N Ireland
    Liverpool
    geforce 5700 ultra 256mb and creative soundblaster with 5.1 surround sound

6. kingpug

kingpug Guest

I dont think you need 3 topics about this, you get the same reply in every topic.

Doesnt matter what card you have, I have a Ti 4600 and it worked perfect but all of a sudden went fucked.

I tried with no sound, its the same which makes me believe its a graphic issue, I fiddle around with my graphics alot for other games so it has to be this problem. Cant be arsed with the game anyway, I can run any other game good but this game takes the piss, its a shitty football game for christ sake, I hope they code it better for PES5.

7. tecnoguy

7 March 2005
    N Ireland
    Liverpool
    i hit ctrl alt delete and shutdown any unneccessary programs making sure my cpu usage is low usually around 1% works a treat , no problems now

8. FooFighter

FooFighter Non-League

23 July 2005
    I turned hardware acceleration off in my sound dx config and have never had that problem since !!!

9. suatcagdas

suatcagdas Guest

try sound card hardware accelerate reduce like below pic...

[​IMG]