Sony PSP/Vita

Defiantly worth it, especially with PS+. Thats the main reason I got one was because of all those games. I think I had around 30, and only needed to buy 3 and I'm set for good now.

It's definitely worth it, if I'm honest I'll only really use it when on long trips, staying in hotels etc, which is pretty sporadic anyways, but will really come in handy when I do travel around.

It's just an amazing offer. I have around ten PS Plus games already saved on my PS3 via PS Plus, another ten from my bundle, and two new free games each month. I feel like I never really need to buy a game for it.

Plus, if you have PS4, it's brilliant. It works perfectly as a second PS4 controller - which I'd only use occasionally but saves me £55 for another DS4 - can double up as a second screen for certain games, and I tried remote play last night, and it worked perfectly in the house. I'm not sure I'll use that feature as I have my own TV just for gaming, but if they can extend it to working well on other wifi networks outside the house then it'll be amazing.

Last edited:
Yea caved and bought it. Checked my PSN account and have loads of good games on there I got when I had a launch Vita.

Plus since then I've been racking up PS+ games for Vita just in case I got one again - and also just bought OlliOlli in readiness for the Vita arriving! :)

I just can't believe the value you can get from this. For a while I've been downloading the Vita games from PS Plus in case I ever bought one, so essentially for £155 I've basically got the console, a 16GB memory card, and the following games:

Gravity Rush
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Little Big Planet
Wipeout 2048
Guacamelee!
Flower
Blazblue EX
Street Fighter X Tekken
Touch My Katamari
When Vikings Attack
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Unit 13
Rayman Origins
Sine Mora
Soul Sacrifice
Sonic All-Stars Racing
Motorstorm RC
Little Deviants
Oddworld
Dynasty Warriors Next

Absolutely crazy.

Killzone Mercenerys is ridiculously good on the Vita. Really shows what can be done if the devs are given a chance.

NFS Most Wanted looks decent enough, but not gonna pay full price for it. Really need a decent racer on the Vita.

There are a few racers going about for this, though whether they're any good or not I'm not sure. There's MotoGP Compact, a rally game, Ridge Racer, and Modnation Racers is on PS Plus this month. There's also an F1 game and NFS like you mentioned. No idea if any of them are good though!

Oh, there is Wipeout, which I got with my Vita and I have to admit its frickin' great.

Last edited:
Yea all of those are average though really. I thought the F1 game really sucked, though I couldnt help compare it to the console/PC version which wasnt fair - but couldnt get into playing it.

Wipeout is decent (got that), but I'm on about more traditional rubber on road racers.

Big sale on PS3/Vita stuff on PSN starting today btw...

Yea all of those are average though really. I thought the F1 game really sucked, though I couldnt help compare it to the console/PC version which wasnt fair - but couldnt get into playing it.

Wipeout is decent (got that), but I'm on about more traditional rubber on road racers.

Big sale on PS3/Vita stuff on PSN starting today btw...

Yeah there doesn't appear to be much inthe way of traditional racers. I'm gonna maybe try the MotoGP one but it'll be Wipeout, Motorstorm RC and Modnation Racers for me I think.

Thanks for the tip about the sale, I'll take a look after work :D

Yeah there doesn't appear to be much inthe way of traditional racers. I'm gonna maybe try the MotoGP one but it'll be Wipeout, Motorstorm RC and Modnation Racers for me I think.

Thanks for the tip about the sale, I'll take a look after work :D

I am tempted by the MotoGP one, especially the "Compact" version which I believe is just the 2013 season for a fraction of the full games cost?

The sale is decent - I was holding on seeing if Hotline Miami was gonna go on sale anyways and its gone from £7.99 to £2.30 today, so happy with that despite owning it on Steam.

Olli Olli is a lot of fun on the Vita. It's bugged like nothing else though, never seen a game crash as often on the system. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a game crash on the Vita before.

I just bought Tearaway from the PS Store, it's going half price at just £11.69 at the moment. I grabbed it immediately.

Just a heads up as it's a brilliant price for a brilliant game!

I just bought Tearaway from the PS Store, it's going half price at just £11.69 at the moment. I grabbed it immediately.

Just a heads up as it's a brilliant price for a brilliant game!

Yea, tempted - never looked great what I saw in the vids.

Want to pick up a few games before the sale ends. Is the Metal Gear HD worth it does anyone know?

I´m just loving the remote play for PS4 games on Vita! Never have to stop playing anymore because the TV is being used by wife and kids! :D

I don't know what happened to play-asia.com - I ordered a digital psn card from them on saturday and it had "processing order" on my purchase all weekend, with 24 hours given as usual time to process, at the most. Today it had suddenly shifted to 2-4 weeks! For a digital friggin code! I was quick to cancel my order.

Now I need a new supplier for my codes. I need some Vita stuffs.

I was positive they advertised Pixeljunk Monsters HD on Vita as being PS Plus game this month, but it's only available to buy for around £7 rather than £9. I was looking forward to getting that for free!

I was positive they advertised Pixeljunk Monsters HD on Vita as being PS Plus game this month, but it's only available to buy for around £7 rather than £9. I was looking forward to getting that for free!

I got it for free, have you refreshed?

I don't know what happened to play-asia.com - I ordered a digital psn card from them on saturday and it had "processing order" on my purchase all weekend, with 24 hours given as usual time to process, at the most. Today it had suddenly shifted to 2-4 weeks! For a digital friggin code! I was quick to cancel my order.

Now I need a new supplier for my codes. I need some Vita stuffs.

Cdkeys are pretty decent. They email you the codes pretty much straight away. Sometimes they are a picture of a scratch card with code scratched off. Never had an issue with them. Your first order might take a bit longer to go through while they do checks their end but after that they are with you within minutes.

Did anyone else play Football Manager 14 on the Vita?

I loved it, thought it was excellent. The full (classic mode) game ported perfectly (except for the fiddliness of the menus).

I wish they'd do a 15, but I'm guessing I'm the only person who bought it.

Steamworld Dig and The Binding of Isaac out on Vita. Binding has me pretty hooked, haven't got a look at Steamworld yet.

Both free on Plus!

Really enjoying Steamworld here. Reminded me of the 90s but with better gfx obviously. Didn't like Isaac much but Honome is balls deep in :P

Steamworld Dig and The Binding of Isaac out on Vita. Binding has me pretty hooked, haven't got a look at Steamworld yet.

Both free on Plus!

Both games are great, but Isaac is brilliant, i can't stop playing ir on PS4 and Vita!

This month there are 5 vita games on PLUS!

Yeah I'm getting into trouble with TBoI. I'm working pretty long hours these days and then I just want a quick go before bed. Pretty much burn an hour before I realize it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom