Sony PSP/Vita

I am looking to buy second hand vita games.

Do I need to think about online codes?

Such as FIFA, wipeout, uncharted?

Games like that, do they need online codes and should I avoid second hand because of this?

I am looking to buy second hand vita games.

Do I need to think about online codes?

Such as FIFA, wipeout, uncharted?

Games like that, do they need online codes and should I avoid second hand because of this?

Fifa and uncharted i know that don't have online codes.

Uncharted doesn't have an online mode to speak of, just some black market trading thing going on.

FIFA I don't know about

Just bought FIFA football £22 delivered

Apparently don't need a code

Wipeout does so going to avoid that

Please don't tell me you get bad lag on FIFA online?

Anyone else noticed they are crap for wifi coverage?

The signal is ok until you hold it......then it goes right down

I really want a Vita but it seems no one is making games for it, which is really disappointing. The graphics and the hardware look absolutely superb... and a £180 price point is not bad at all.

Been a while since I;v been on my PS3, but when shutting down the console (Through the menu), does it prompt everyone about close down after downloads? I'm not even downloading anything and it does it.

With a PSN+ account, I'm downloading every PS Vita game they put out there although I don't have a Vita yet. I figure, Once I have one, I'll have a bunch of games to copy over. There are some awesome titles in there as well, pretty much the biggest games of the console so far.

With the recent price drop in Japan, Sony will surely follow up with the rest of the world. They say they have no plans for it, but They hardly would, it would mean absolutely no console sales until the price actually drops.

Exactly my plan!

Though I had one and it was good, I couldnt justify holding onto it. But now I'm 'downloading' all the PSN+ games for it in the hope of picking one up in the near future.

It's a fantastic piece of kit but barring the PSN+ games, there aren't that many system sellers at the moment.

Maybe Persona 4 Golden and a couple of others but they are few and far between.

With the rise of Smart Phones I genuinely don't see a gap in the market for this or the DS, DS has a more child friendly appeal so that has something but the Vita is a bit pointless really.

Hopefully as its going to be supported when the ps4 comes there wil be more games made for it that aren't just ps3 ports. At the moment it kind of feels like they have some great games that look great, almost as good as ps3. But you're left thinking ... I'd rather just play them on ps3.

My love for smart phone/tablets has nose dived dramatically the past few months. It's just become a cesspool of endless runners, time management and free games that are basically just a title screen pointing you to a £1.59 full game unlock purchase. And even then, they're all made around in app purchases for double money or double time or an ability to skip wait times.

Once they drop the price I'll pick one up. Ive done the same as you guys and grabbed everything from ps+ on the off chance. Plus it looks like it could be used for off tv play on ps4 like the wiiU which will be a huge bonus.

I´m very happy with my Vita and a PSN+ plan, lots of good free games and i can play at work on my free time. The remote play feature with PS4 is also something that i am really looking forward to, never more stop playing because wife/kid want to watch tv anymore :P

Back
Top Bottom