Sony PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Lami, 25 November 2013.

1. mvs2k9

mvs2k9 Mia san Mia

22 July 2010
    Viet Nam
    FC Bayern München
    What the first PS4 game have u played, guys? Still unavailable for US region :(

2. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    I ordered a secondhand PSvita as by now it seems impossible to find a new one here in Greece.I would like to ask if anyone has tried “remote play” from PS4pro with PSvita either PES or FIFA.Does it play normally in PSvita screen or it has performance drops?

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It plays normally in my experience, but the lack of a real L2/R2 totally killed it for me (and the stripped-down Vita releases are rubbish, in my opinion).

slamsoze likes this.
  4. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    Chris I tried the remote play it is as you said too complicated with the touch shoulder buttons for FFIFA and PES games. I found a topic about how to play remote play on PSvita with ps4 DualShock.I know it defeats the purpose of remote play a little bit ,but if it work it seemed a legit solution for someone having PSvita and an “occupied” TV.
    http://thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/play-ps-vita-using-ps4-controller-on-remote-play.703/

Chris Davies likes this.