Sony PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Lami, 25 November 2013.

1. mvs2k9

mvs2k9 Mia san Mia

22 July 2010
    Viet Nam
    FC Bayern München
    What the first PS4 game have u played, guys? Still unavailable for US region :(

2. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    I ordered a secondhand PSvita as by now it seems impossible to find a new one here in Greece.I would like to ask if anyone has tried “remote play” from PS4pro with PSvita either PES or FIFA.Does it play normally in PSvita screen or it has performance drops?

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It plays normally in my experience, but the lack of a real L2/R2 totally killed it for me (and the stripped-down Vita releases are rubbish, in my opinion).

slamsoze likes this.
  4. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    Chris I tried the remote play it is as you said too complicated with the touch shoulder buttons for FFIFA and PES games. I found a topic about how to play remote play on PSvita with ps4 DualShock.I know it defeats the purpose of remote play a little bit ,but if it work it seemed a legit solution for someone having PSvita and an “occupied” TV.
    http://thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/play-ps-vita-using-ps4-controller-on-remote-play.703/

Chris Davies likes this.
  5. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    Picked up Witcher 3 this weekend for about 10 EURs. It looks pretty engaging.
    Also got Horizon Zero Dawn as present.

My backlog started to grow very well. Witcher, Horizon, RE7, RE0, FFXV, Jurassic World, Phantom Pain, Shenmue 2, Tomb Raider Legend. During the age of 16 i would kill these games in a month. Also still to buy RE2, Spiderman, Red Dead.

Isslander likes this.
  6. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    Just bought the Hori Onyx Wireless gamepad For ps4, but im far from home for the next week so I must wait until I try it. Does anyone own it to share impressions?
    I have also a Nacon Revolution but I find it pretty disappointing. It is not really bad, it is just basic and not worthy of its price. (It costs double the price of a ps4 ds).

7. mvs2k9

mvs2k9 Mia san Mia

22 July 2010
    Viet Nam
    FC Bayern München
    Anyone changed PSN ID? Have problem with trophy earned or not?

8. Isslander

Isslander Gordon's alive!

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I am not touching that name change thing with a ten foot pole, not worth the risk, also, my psn name isn't that bad to begin with

9. mvs2k9

mvs2k9 Mia san Mia

22 July 2010
    Viet Nam
    FC Bayern München
    I'm afraid when I changed name of PSN ID some DLC in games or items purchased can't continue to play again. I accept trophy maybe lost but DLC bought in game can't play anymore's unacceptable.

10. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Yeah, I can't believe they've gone ahead with it. I can't imagine the amount of people who'll change it and then immediately complain that they've broken all their shit.

11. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
    Don’t do it ever. Only causing probs!
    It’s the ID stuff Sony did wrong from the beginning.
    Anyway... for me there is way more important stuff than this.

I want to read just one single story where it makes sense to change the nickname. Other than cosmetics or to show of!
    :)

12. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    You really cant manual save in Journey?

13. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    RE: Code Veronica is about 7 EUR in the UK store.

14. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
  15. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO Team Heffernan

25 May 2003
    Rego Park, Germany
    Team Heffernan
  16. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Given that it won't have all of the backwards-compatible games that you get on the Xbox, I think the price should be lower. The Vault will be more like a cupboard.

PRO_TOO likes this.
  17. gabe.paul.logan

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary