Sony PlayStation 4

Just paid my console off in store this afternoon. Got the console plus game of my choice for £389 (picked nba2k)
FIFA cost me nothing as I had a £40 trade value towards next gen voucher plus a £5 deposit.... And games were £45 instead of £59.
Also got battlefield 4 and the extended warranty.

Got two days off work now too so happy days

Got my Assassin Creed 4 Skull today in the post, just need the PS4 which will arrive hopefully tomorrow with Fifa 14, Killzone & Injustice gods amongst us ultimate edition (£34.99 @ Zavvi)

FFS,

I had found a wholesaler that was going to have them tommorow without the need for a pre-order (my pre-order is unlikely to have it befor xmas). Gave them a ring earlier to make sure and now Sony won't ship them any consoles... :(

No console for me then. And to make it worse, yesterday I had a look at the dutch amazon and they had consoles to be delivered within 1-2 days if you order now. But seeing as they were sold out and had a disclaimer underneath I figured it was some marketing nonsense. So checked again today with the idea of ringing them to make sure and now the delivery time is 7 weeks! Guess they received a few more but sold out again, aaarrrghhh.

Was looking forward to playing fifa.

Mine's now been despatched by Shopto :)

Getting Killzone and FIFA, but also obviously downloading Resogun and Contrast courtesy of PS+.

Think I'll get Battlefield 4 and maybe the camera at some point.

picked mines up, managed to get last one at game, ended up having to buy a bundle with barely any games i'm interested in. Going to trade cod and probably assassins creed to get nba. Got it pretty quick when i showed up was pretty surprising.

Don't think my shop to bundle will arrive.

I realised I had put my work address but with home postcode by mistake. Told shop to on Sunday and they said they would let the team know to change it no problem. I get an email last night, and again work address, but home postcode down so I am praying the DPD driver knows where my office is and recognises the business park, and isn't just going off the postcode.

It's 6am and trying to ring the depot and no joy.

I realised I had put my work address but with home postcode by mistake. Told shop to on Sunday and they said they would let the team know to change it no problem. I get an email last night, and again work address, but home postcode down so I am praying the DPD driver knows where my office is and recognises the business park, and isn't just going off the postcode.

Good luck man! ShopTo are fucking useless.

Damn bad luck, fingers crossed. Maybe pick up from depot later?

Good luck man! ShopTo are fucking useless.

Really, this is my first time using them but they seem pretty good. They've emailed me pretty much every step of the process and did again this morning to tell me it's being delivered this afternoon.

Picked mine up at midnight. Only went to bed at 5.30... :)

Everything is great, so smooth and fast. However the restart after the update seemed to last forever, scared the shit out of me.

Mine was made in China.

Got it last night with Nba2K and Battlefield. Tried 2k and it's absolutely awesome. Resogun is also pure arcade fun. I like the OS and the new functionalities, loving the headphones plugged to the controller! Dualshock 4 is class! Very happy.

Got it last night with Nba2K and Battlefield. Tried 2k and it's absolutely awesome. Resogun is also pure arcade fun. I like the OS and the new functionalities, loving the headphones plugged to the controller! Dualshock 4 is class! Very happy.

2K in Portugal is the Spanish edition. On the back it says:

Text: Spanish
Audio: Spanish & English
Manual: Spanish

Can you confirm the in game menus are in English as well? Didn't open it last night in fear of having to return it if it doesn't have English menus...

Thx

I always have my Playstation set to English language so games are english by default. Can't stand dubbing in films nor in games. The game was entirely in English and... Go play it right now!

I've personally never had a bad experience with them. Always get games a day early and hardware on release day. I'm guessing it's more to do with the postal service in your area.

Or many of us got their cards cloned a few years back and defrauded after Shopto.net got hacked

I always have my Playstation set to English language so games are english by default. Can't stand dubbing in films nor in games. The game was entirely in English and... Go play it right now!

Thanks a lot!

Helping my mom with some chores, as soon as I get back I'll open that baby up.

But I will have to create an alternative cover, with someone other than that guy... :LOL:

Killzone :SHOCK:

ibt6V1j2AO7jT1.png

iDQvb3mkBj8An.png

ibkJLMeO8Nlhtq.jpg

recentral2013-11-2613rqc60.png

Back
Top Bottom