Someone's Selling PES5 Official Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
twophases said:
What do you mean "Official Stuff"?

Proper Kits Like Manchester United's AIG and Badge etc. and Liverpool's Carlsberg and Adidas, Nike Vapours, Champions League all 100% Perfect for 2006/07 Season or at least that is what they're saying.

Last edited:
More than likely. He's not exactly the first person to have done this kind of thing and taken credit for it. Stay well clear.

STG said:
More than likely. He's not exactly the first person to have done this kind of thing and taken credit for it. Stay well clear.

Yeh, well I sent emails to 2 people asking them questions so we shall see, seen some that are shops so they can't be illegal or they'll be out of buisness right?

Last edited:
Apocalypse_God said:
Yeh, well I sent emails to 2 people asking them questions so we shall see, seen some that are shops so they can't be illegal or they'll be out of buisness right?

check out the patching/editing forums - you can get nigh on pukka results with an OF, and spot on with a patch - it's not that hard either

oh and it's free (bar the cost of a disc)

Apocalypse_God said:

The patching isn't illegal (I don't believe so at least) it's the copying of a game and making a profit off of it that's illegal.

freddyboy said:
check out the patching/editing forums - you can get nigh on pukka results with an OF, and spot on with a patch - it's not that hard either

oh and it's free (bar the cost of a disc)

I'm the kind of person who dosen't do that kind of stuff. I'm getting one anyway and he seems OK.

Finally I have a updated PES5. :applause: :applause: :applause: and everything seems to be ok, no lags and it's perfect from head to toe. There is a problem though, somehow it feels harder, you know how you can get PES5 and just score from long range like 30 yards, this is different as you have to get close to score. Maybe I need to do some practicing to score from long range, Not. :lol: Beat Newcastle 3-2 and played Portugal and won 2-0 unlike my 5-0, 7-0 victories, correct me if I'm wrong but it may almost be real football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom