1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

some words for WE10 from an veteran

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by desiasx, 1 May 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desiasx

desiasx Non-League

2 July 2004
    I think, I have played all games ever. Before Winning Eleven/PES, I was into ISS and ISS Deluxe on the SNES, ISS64 and ISS98 on the N64. I have played professional soccer myself and wanted to share my impressions of the new WE10:

The gameplay is better, much better. Now the player controls the ball much better and I can feel the skills of the player. When I run with Messi, I feel like I am Messi, this young talent that is just looking to challenge players with his speed and skill. When I am Ronaldinho I feel like creating amazing plays while doing zigzag thru the defence.

Passing is much better, although, when I do thrupass and press triangle alot harder, instead of sending it to the furthest player, it sends to a player in the middle of the field. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I am not very big fan of the L1+Triangle pass, it seems like it goes straight up in the air and then back down again.

If anyone else would like to add their 2 cents please do so. If there is something weird I wanto know...

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.