So what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA is miles better than PES. Fact.

That's typical for somebody who does not have respect for other people's opinion.
Like Lemonjelly pointed out, it's an opinion not a fact.
Undemocratical people take their opinions for facts.
Two postings later somebody (a moderator) talked about fanboyism. Knowing Milanista (a very nice person) it was meant to be ironic. But often it is not ironic...
That's how ostracism begins.

Last summer this happened all the time and moderators like Tim7, SXfuzz and others were the first to do it...To be fair people who liked PES did it too (jack bauer got a lot of stick for example).

Terry, i don't care if i get stick...the people i really like respect me for what i am...i don't really care what the rest thinks. I decided to speak out, but it's not that important...

I still have my original PES 08 review that I wrote for WENB sat on my laptop, the fully unedited version ;))

That's typical for somebody who does not have respect for other people's opinion.
Like Lemonjelly pointed out, it's an opinion not a fact.
Undemocratical people take their opinions for facts.
Two postings later somebody (a moderator) talked about fanboyism. Knowing Milanista (a very nice person) it was meant to be ironic. But often it is not ironic...
That's how ostracism begins.

Last summer this happened all the time and moderators like Tim7, SXfuzz and others were the first to do it...To be fair people who liked PES did it too (jack bauer got a lot of stick for example).

Terry, i don't care if i get stick...the people i really like respect me for what i am...i don't really care what the rest thinks. I decided to speak out, but it's not that important...
PES is shit though really innit mate :w00t:.

haha Tim you cant say its fact . its fact if every single person in this world said pes was shit. IMO the Ps2 version of PES is better then fifa 08. fifa 08 is too stiff and slow. Only reason why i bought fifa 08 last year was because PES was worse then the ps2 version. i rate euro 08 over fifa 08 anyday.

what should happen in this site is if we get rid of all fifa threads etc and just make a "fifa-web" forum for all the fifa fanboys to discuss there beloved game and its editing/mod section. o wait you cant edit/mod fifa :LOL:

Last edited:
I really can't see any point in leaving this thread open any longer. Maybe Chris or Mart do, but until then -> Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom