Smileys

You're obsessed, man.

Also, the favourite smileys thing could possibly be a go-er. At the time I did look into it (ahead of CW's projected date) but there were too many template edits to install it. There is, however, a mod that is meant to automate template edits to a certain extent so if that works it will all be good.

All going well proper internets will be back with me tomorrow and I can get back to putting stuff like this off properly.

You're obsessed, man.

Also, the favourite smileys thing could possibly be a go-er. At the time I did look into it (ahead of CW's projected date) but there were too many template edits to install it. There is, however, a mod that is meant to automate template edits to a certain extent so if that works it will all be good.

All going well proper internets will be back with me tomorrow and I can get back to putting stuff like this off properly.

I do like my smileys :PIRATE:

Nice one on the fav's...

hatsoff.gif

I love this smiley.

We need a wanker smiley.

jerkit.gif

Obviously not to use at each other, but I think it would get a lot of use in the Things That Piss Me Off thread :DD.

Last edited:
Well, we can when we are having a laugh with each other. I think we should all do it to Jay for example, on a regular basis too.

We've had one before and it got out of hand (no pun intended). It was in every other post and kids thought they looked like a big man every time they used it, so I don't think it needs to come back.

i'd like this one for when konami'll do again a nice job with PES

16qwzq.gif
We won't need it for ten years then. BA-ZING!

(Incidentally, I like that FIFA is a guy in a suit, PES is a gay guy flinging his maracas about trying to look serious in some kind of Graham Norton inspired outfit.)

Last edited:
We won't need it for ten years then. BA-ZING!

(Incidentally, I like that FIFA is a guy in a suit, PES is a gay guy flinging his maracas about trying to look serious in some kind of Graham Norton inspired outfit.)

Well spotted Chris. I hadn't actually noticed, but it perfectly highlights the fact FIFA is now serious business and is trying to take itself seriously whereas the once loved PES is just a bit of a joke.

Back
Top Bottom