Smileys

Cheesy grin

cheesefc1.gif

This is more constipation than cheesy grin, I like the what!! one...

Drummer is good! What the hell is the second one though!? It would be good if we could find a knock knock smiley, like anyone here? That sort of thing...

Slightly more helpfully, there is a modification that can be installed called Favourite Smilies, which would be just what you're after. Unfortunately it requires a couple of manual template/code edits, which are a pain when the forum software needs to be updated. Let me look into it when I have more time to check it properly. (Probably the weekend)

Slightly more helpfully, there is a modification that can be installed called Favourite Smilies, which would be just what you're after. Unfortunately it requires a couple of manual template/code edits, which are a pain when the forum software needs to be updated. Let me look into it when I have more time to check it properly. (Probably early 2010)

I edited that for you Mart :D

When Dags eats a 'Banana' (ooh err misses) he turns into CAMP MAN!!! fighting against the evil and the tyrany subjected to all 'Camp', Gay and Transgendered people throughout the world.....dah dah dat daa DAH!!

It's a SuperGay! For times when Jay just can't put his emotions for Joe into words! :D

Back
Top Bottom