1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Slowdown on a very good machine?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by STR, 14 December 2006.

1. STR

STR .

15 April 2003
    I can't seem to figure out why I am getting slwodown. The game is lagging usually, and can sometimes worsen to more glitchiness.

I have a 7900GTX and my laptop's native resolution is 1920x1200 (16:10). I have been using kitserver6 (although there is setting within PES6 for 1920x1200) with 'Very High' quality plus have configured the nVidia cotnrol panel for a profile of PES6 which includes 16xAF, 8SxAA (changed it to 4x and improved the situation but still not enjoyable) and Trilinear etc. on. I have read posts here with people who have the Geforce6 range getting superb graphics and smoothness so I am wondering why it isn't eh case with a 7900GTX? I regulalrly defrag my HD and have no programs playing the background.

Any help appreciated.

2. HulkWogan

HulkWogan League 2

21 August 2006
    Just lower the resolution, with a high end video card its gonna look smart anyway.

3. jjgadget

jjgadget League 2

6 November 2005
    STR please check your PM's.

Last edited: 14 December 2006
  4. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    Pes6 have problems with notebooks but you can use a no dvd crack and that can help but you have to search for youself for it

5. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Non-League

21 June 2006
    Make sure your desktop refresh rate is set to 60? When I set mine higher it causes laggy gameplay.