1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Sleeve Patch CL Mode Bug

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by lmmesquita, 13 April 2010.

1. lmmesquita

lmmesquita SLB

7 December 2009
    Sport Lisboa Benfica
    i'm wondering if anyone knows how to solve the bug of the sleeve patch in the Champions League Mode. In the Exhibition mode everything is ok, i can select extra kits and the correct sleeve is appearing, but in the CL mode when i change to extra kits, in the preview everything is ok but when i start the game it appears the sleeve badge of the league (for example, AC Milan with Serie A badge instead of Champions League one).
    I tried to change the sleeve in the config.txt but extra kits only show the sleeve badge of the home/away kit... anyone knows how to solve this? thanks

in my GDB folder i have a Champions League folder and my map.txt is referring that folder like this:
    (...)
    #Champions

#281,"Club\Champions\Liverpool"
    #282,"Club\Champions\Manchester_United"
    #283,"Club\Champions\Bordeaux"
    #284,"Club\Champions\Marseille"
    #285,"Club\Champions\Inter"
    #286,"Club\Champions\Juventus"
    #287,"Club\Champions\Milan"
    #288,"Club\Champions\Az"
    #289,"Club\Champions\Barcelona"
    #290,"Club\Champions\Real_Madrid"
    #291,"Club\Champions\Sevilla"
    #292,"Club\Champions\Liege"
    #293,"Club\Champions\Porto"
    #294,"Club\Champions\Unirea"
    #295,"Club\Champions\Rangers"
    #296,"Club\Champions\Besiktas"
    #297,"Club\Champions\Dinamo_Kiev"

if i took of the #, when i select extra kits the game crashes. The CL teams use the same ID than league ones? i'm saying this because in the kitserver docs folder there is a uni.txt that says:
    281, LIVERPOOL FC
    282, MANCHESTER UNITED
    283, GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX
    284, OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
    285, INTER
    286, JUVENTUS F.C.
    287, A.C. MILAN
    288, AZ
    289, FC BARCELONA
    290, REAL MADRID C.F.
    291, SEVILLA F.C.
    292, STANDARD DE LIÈGE
    293, FC PORTO
    294, UNIREA URZICENI
    295, RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB
    296, BEŞİKTAŞ JK
    297, FC DYNAMO KYIV
    those are the CL teams with different ID. Is there anyway to change map.txt to play with them? (in the OF editor these teams have no players)

2. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    As far as I know it's an issue with Kitserver, which is unfixed at present. As Juce has stopped developing Kitserver 2010 I can't see this being fixed :(