Sleeve Patch CL Mode Bug

7 December 2009
Sport Lisboa Benfica
i'm wondering if anyone knows how to solve the bug of the sleeve patch in the Champions League Mode. In the Exhibition mode everything is ok, i can select extra kits and the correct sleeve is appearing, but in the CL mode when i change to extra kits, in the preview everything is ok but when i start the game it appears the sleeve badge of the league (for example, AC Milan with Serie A badge instead of Champions League one).
I tried to change the sleeve in the config.txt but extra kits only show the sleeve badge of the home/away kit... anyone knows how to solve this? thanks

in my GDB folder i have a Champions League folder and my map.txt is referring that folder like this:
(...)
#Champions

#281,"Club\Champions\Liverpool"
#282,"Club\Champions\Manchester_United"
#283,"Club\Champions\Bordeaux"
#284,"Club\Champions\Marseille"
#285,"Club\Champions\Inter"
#286,"Club\Champions\Juventus"
#287,"Club\Champions\Milan"
#288,"Club\Champions\Az"
#289,"Club\Champions\Barcelona"
#290,"Club\Champions\Real_Madrid"
#291,"Club\Champions\Sevilla"
#292,"Club\Champions\Liege"
#293,"Club\Champions\Porto"
#294,"Club\Champions\Unirea"
#295,"Club\Champions\Rangers"
#296,"Club\Champions\Besiktas"
#297,"Club\Champions\Dinamo_Kiev"

if i took of the #, when i select extra kits the game crashes. The CL teams use the same ID than league ones? i'm saying this because in the kitserver docs folder there is a uni.txt that says:
281, LIVERPOOL FC
282, MANCHESTER UNITED
283, GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX
284, OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
285, INTER
286, JUVENTUS F.C.
287, A.C. MILAN
288, AZ
289, FC BARCELONA
290, REAL MADRID C.F.
291, SEVILLA F.C.
292, STANDARD DE LIÈGE
293, FC PORTO
294, UNIREA URZICENI
295, RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB
296, BEŞİKTAŞ JK
297, FC DYNAMO KYIV
those are the CL teams with different ID. Is there anyway to change map.txt to play with them? (in the OF editor these teams have no players)

Back
Top Bottom