Benfica Thread

Re: SL Benfica Supporters Thread

not a problem, if we get to the final, not a problem, many whished for it :). We are a small club, a humble club, not an european giant playing superstar soccer like benfica this year ;) :D

What would life be like in Portugal without these arguments between Benfica, Porto and Sporting fans? What would we do with our time? I can only imagine... :)

OMG, I can't imagine. Football is the portuguese way of life.

What does every portuguese man do every morning? They go buy the sport newspaper, have a cup of coffe and talk with everyone about yesterdays match.

gungrave said:
..and read the newspaper while waiting in line int GALP gas-station...bah

and talking who is best team, who have more titles, who are most european rooted, who plays the better football... etc

Milanista said:
Looks like your good friends SPorting are losing at home to Udinese ;)

LOL

Don't lose the next episode Milanista. You'll see Sporting out of CL again.

Vergonha de Portugal são vocês! :lol:

eheh ridiculous benficas :).

Sporting was robbed by a greek ref, conceded a foul outside the box to udinese who were completely trashed with 70% possession vs 30% (i wonder it Milan or Juve got 70% possession against Udinese last season in Serie A). They were very lucky but Sporting did better than I expected.

I still think we did a bit better than for example the mighty benfica last year, when being spanked by the "powerful" Anderlecht (not a single point in CL) 3-0.

Nevertheless I tink Sporting should go to UEFA, we still haven't a nice team to play in CL without paying the consequences in the league.

As for benfica well.. it will be soooo FUNY to see their performance in CL, specially when their seeded in the 4th Cup, the CL garbage cup :). Let's wait and see (If Sporting wen't through it would be seeded in cup 2, due to a fine UEFA european campaign last year. The last time benfica fans knew what a good euro campaign is was when TVs still broadcasted in black and white).

Oh and Spitfire, this one is for you. You know what's the new benfica chant?

ALEIALEIALEIÔOOO,
ALEIÁALEIÁALEIÔOOO,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUÉMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
ALEEIÓOOO

AHAHAHAHA :D

Mauras said:
eheh ridiculous benficas :).

Sporting was robbed by a greek ref, conceded a foul outside the box to udinese who were completely trashed with 70% possession vs 30% (i wonder it Milan or Juve got 70% possession against Udinese last season in Serie

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sporting fans are so comic, LOL, in SuperLiga is the "$i$t€ma" and in Europe what is? Damm lames who are like to Liedson to do a fake penaltys!

ALEIALEIALEIÔOOO,
ALEIÁALEIÁALEIÔOOO,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUÉMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
ALEEIÓOOO

AHAHAHAHA :)

Mauras said:
ALEIALEIALEIÔOOO,
ALEIÁALEIÁALEIÔOOO,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUEMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
NINGUÉMVEMPRÓBENFICA,
ALEEIÓOOO

AHAHAHAHA :)

UWO UWO WUO LA LA HEY OHHH
NINGUÉM PÁRA O $I$T€MA...
ALLEZ OH!

:lol:

Mauras said:
[...]

Sporting was robbed by a greek ref, conceded a foul outside the box to udinese who were completely trashed with 70% possession vs 30% (i wonder it Milan or Juve got 70% possession against Udinese last season in Serie A). They were very lucky but Sporting did better than I expected.

[...]

So you're saying to Milanista, that Sporting is better than Juve and Milan, Liedson is better than Sheva, the miedfild and the attack of Sporting is better than Milan & Juve, If Sporting played in Serie A could be the best club of Italy and the last... World will finish when Sporting got more thopys than Real Madrid...

whatever... :roll:

"Os jogos não são todos iguais" ("The games aren't all equal ones") - (by Eusébio, Ex-Benfica player) ;)

Last edited:

Hey Mauras, why you don't "talk" now?

It's UEFA CUP good?

Re: SL Benfica Supporters Thread - Karagounis, Miccoli and Jô IN

Hope it so, can we loan Gilardino too? lol :D

Cavenaghi might sign in the next hours...

Cavenahi is just a rumour...but is he any good? Jô is already a failed option

I dislike Nuno Gomes, damm it look's like a lady, and Benfica use it like Real use Beckham.

It's only marketing...

I hope Karadas (Benfica player on load to Pourstmouth) came back!

Karadas was getting really bad by the end of the league. He only tried to play some real football when he arrived at benfica (not that girly i'm-gonna-fall-down-all-the-time-until-you-give-me-a-nice-free/penalty-kick). He only got back to that kind of playing when he knew he was gonna be dismissed for a season and gave his best to stay on the team.

Nuno is a great player when you have 2 strikers. He loves playing for the team and i sure hope he gets along with miccoli soon enough. He's been playing all alone, pounded on and on by the defenders, and yet he always gives his best.

Back in the camacho days he had great games alongside with sokota (now warming up the bench at porto)

Nuno Gomes is getting worse and worse...the last game i stop watching the game because of that girl! the problem is not playing alone..he is not what he used to be

0IM381JF--400x280.jpg

WTF is that bird doing there?!?!?

:lol: it's kinda stupid but that eagle is like our mascot. Before most games it flies around the pitch and gets back to its trainer.
You'll most likely see this 'circus act' in the champions league :)

I see. Is every new signing supposed to hold it?

It's almost bigger than Miccoli...;) hehe

He's a great player though!!!

Back
Top Bottom