1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Size of PES 6

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by milan, 29 October 2006.

1. milan

milan Non-League

10 September 2003
    Could anyone tell me exact size of a normal English PES 6 version....with normal I mean not Beta and not the French one.

Thanks.

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Why not buy the game and you would find out, instead of downloading it

3. w00tn3ss

w00tn3ss Guest

12GB.

\\:o/

4. milan

milan Non-League

10 September 2003

Mate no need to be sarcastic....I do own a legal bought game,French version which I got yesterday from my dad, but I dont understand a thing.

5. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    The PC version clocks in at around 3.5 GBs. The different commentary languages add to the weight quite alot. Not sure how the PS2 version is compared, maybe PC has gotten high-res kits or other elements optimized that might increase the size some in comparison with the PS2 version.

Last edited: 29 October 2006
  6. PESmeTOdeath

PESmeTOdeath Conference

1 May 2006
    hey guys, can someone answer. i think, that it's nothong common with piracy if you write down:" my UK version *.iso file from original disc is so and so big. and also the exact size of all language versions. but write down the exact sice in bytes.
    good for patching and other stuff

7. milan

milan Non-League

10 September 2003

Yeah please.....

8. milan

milan Non-League

10 September 2003
    I am really getting frustrated. Is it really that hard to help someone by typing a couple of words and letters.