1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Six Stars

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by raykewl, 23 November 2005.

1. raykewl

raykewl Non-League

16 May 2003
    Do you guys feel the difficulty playing against the AI with 6 stars? To me it's unbelievably hard...what do u guys think?

2. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    its not tat hard actually, slowly progress the difficulty,you should be ok

3. Matt10

Matt10 Champions League

5 February 2004
    its terrible. the ai pressures too much,if you stick to one touch passing the gaps will be wide open with all the double teaming by the AI.

4. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    yes I've noticed this, but only really in ML. Its like a completley different game in ML, rubbish.

5. H4wk3y3

H4wk3y3 Guest

It always baffles me why they can't make a challenging 1 player game. It's always far too easy. When you go to 6* and win 3-0 every game it gets boring quick. The main problem is the computer side cannot attack and cannot keep possession. It can defend ok and that's about it.

6. jasper_b

jasper_b Non-League

10 November 2005
    go online

7. bsmaff

bsmaff Champions League

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    I played a couple of games on 6 stars and found the comp no harder to beat than 5 star.
    But then I found a cheat formation against CPU opposition which you can score at will and win every game very comfortably.

8. JimboPL

JimboPL League 1

29 July 2004
    Wroclaw, POLAND
    Yes this game is quite stupid when playing against CPU. I set 3-2-5 formation (5 attackers) and win every game 5-0 on 6*. With normal formation it's much harder. Isn't it stupid ?

9. granulated

granulated Guest

I find it easier to score in 6 star than in 5

This morning I beat Brazil 3-0 with Inter Milan.

10. renatus

renatus Guest

never tried it on ML but on normal games ...i think it´s challeging but not that winnable