Six Stars

raykewl

Non-League
16 May 2003
Do you guys feel the difficulty playing against the AI with 6 stars? To me it's unbelievably hard...what do u guys think?

its terrible. the ai pressures too much,if you stick to one touch passing the gaps will be wide open with all the double teaming by the AI.

It always baffles me why they can't make a challenging 1 player game. It's always far too easy. When you go to 6* and win 3-0 every game it gets boring quick. The main problem is the computer side cannot attack and cannot keep possession. It can defend ok and that's about it.

I played a couple of games on 6 stars and found the comp no harder to beat than 5 star.
But then I found a cheat formation against CPU opposition which you can score at will and win every game very comfortably.

Yes this game is quite stupid when playing against CPU. I set 3-2-5 formation (5 attackers) and win every game 5-0 on 6*. With normal formation it's much harder. Isn't it stupid ?

I find it easier to score in 6 star than in 5

This morning I beat Brazil 3-0 with Inter Milan.

never tried it on ML but on normal games ...i think it´s challeging but not that winnable

Back
Top Bottom