1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Six stars

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by cigol, 23 August 2005.

1. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Just a tip, once you get enough WEN stick this on, it makes the game a lot better - I haven't noticed any of the OUTRIGHT cheating from the previous games and it's actually (believe it or not) easier to score against weaker opposition.

Can you believe that?

Don't ask me, but it's changed my opinion somewhat. I feel a lot more invigorated to play longer games.

2. kingpug

kingpug Guest

I might try in on 6 stars, I just play 3 and maybe on 6 instead of cheating they will attack more.

3. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I'm waiting for Pes5 myself but when I first tried Pes4 I just couldn't like it for some reason, then I moved it up to 6 stars and bingo, have been in love with it since.